MAC Pink Plaid

on 1/31/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first Mac lipstick. The matte formula is drying (obviously) and pretty thick. I love the color. The formula, it's just alright. I prefer a cremesheen to matte. To add some moisture to this color, i use creme cup on top of it. Turns out a gorgeous shade that has great staying power. I will repurchase.

on 12/11/2014 11:20:00 AM

Pink Plaid is a gorgeous pink shade with cool undertones. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag!

on 9/24/2014 11:45:00 AM

This is my all time favourite mac lipstick! Perfect with super fair/ cool undertone skin

on 9/18/2014 4:13:00 AM

Gorgeous muted down, cool toned pink.

on 8/28/2014 5:44:00 AM

It's okay. I still have it from when I bought it almost 3 years ago. When I went into mac (for the first time) I asked for a standard pink lipstick and this is what she gave me. And to be honest that's all it really is, a standard pink lipstick. Nothing special.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This product is okay. The prices are outrageous. It's just like any ordinary lipstick and I think it feels very thick and like paste.. Not for me. Won't buy again

on 7/13/2014 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was my first MAC lipstick! Aww!

So on me this is a lightish pinky shade and looks nice against my NC20 skin. Its quite wearable and long lasting and doesn't smudge off or transfer.

However, its quite a dry formula and I find myself to use more product than I usually do. Not sure if is rebuy simply because its a pretty generic shade.

on 6/8/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful mauve/pink color! This is my favorite pink lipstick from all MACs lipsticks!!! Really smooth and nice finish, even though it's matte. Very long lasting. I get many compliments with this, absolutely great lipstick.
I also like Please Me but I think this one is more unique color.

this i beautiful its almost a pink lavender on me its dry but in a nice way I really love this and please me they are both easy to wear everyday lipsticks i think.

on 3/28/2014 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is gorgeous! I'm a Creme Cup and Snob girl myself so this is a lovely pastel peachy shade, slightly warmer than what I'm used to. I'm an NCW20 skin tone and it suits me well, especially with a a light coating of concealer underneath to give it a base. You don't need a lip liner for this gorgeous shade! Would definitely repurchase

Popular Lipsticks