April 16, 2014 | 2057 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pink Plaid

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is gorgeous! I'm a Creme Cup and Snob girl myself so this is a lovely pastel peachy shade, slightly warmer than what I'm used to. I'm an NCW20 skin tone and it suits me well, especially with a a light coating of concealer underneath to give it a base. You don't need a lip liner for this gorgeous shade! Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great Staple lipsticks. It's great for everyday casual looks. My lips are quite on the bigger side with a natural pink beige hue on their own. I add Pink Plaid to enhance my lips. The shade itself while not 100% Baby Pink, or Regular Crayola pink It's more of a Pink Plum. Its beautifully Matte and lasts for a good hour without a touch up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the first two MAC lippys I've ever bought. There is a Web Site that sells small samples of Mac colors to try without buying the full size product and I have tried several lippies and know what I want. http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/default.asp . This is listed as a Dirty Blue/pink matte. And that is what it is. Little more pigmented than a nude but definitely on the nude track. I have Neutral toned skinned but I do like more cooler toned colors. This one of the Matte lippies so it is a dryer formula. That said before I used these types of formulas I exfoliate and balm before using the matte formula lippys. I love this look with heavy eye and/or cheek makeup. I love the look and will re-purchase this one when I'm out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually a very pretty blue-pink color. If you love Snob you'll love this color, it's actually a slightly darker version of Snob..very similar. It is a matte finish (not a retro matte like Ruby Woo), but one of the drier mattes, it's not creamy like Russian Red, or Heroine, if that makes sense.. It looks a bit cakey on my lips too. No matter how I prep my lips, they are too dry for this specific lipstick. If you don't have that problem, and want a little more wearable version of Snob, I recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was expecting this to be a pink color however it's actually pink with a strong violet undertone. I like that it's matte and it lasts quite some time I just wouldn't repurchase it because the color is not all that great and I prefer Wet n wild lipsticks, and they are much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color..very soft smooth pink.....ladies if u think this is dry...take, sugar,honey and vasaline...in a small cup and use this to rub in and exfoliate and soften your lips before any matte lipstick...is put on and pat with warm towel...then apply your lipstick...works great everytime...no need for phoney lip balms...it alters your color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Sharaszti

I wanted to love this lipstick, but unfortunately it doesn't make the cut. Makes my lips really dry and looks cakey after I put it on. The color tends to wash me out, which I don't need since I'm very fair to begin with. Would not purchase again, but for the price it's not horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by SiSantita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not really one of my fav Mac lipsticks... I got it wore it once! Don't really like it to much...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I lovee this lipstick under the Mac lustreglass In wonderstruck! I love how easily this lipstick glides on and this has pretty good staying power (not the best but pretty good) This color works for pretty much all skin tones. I'm guessing the reason for the bad reviews is the color is not very pink. I thought it would be a nice light pink when I ordered it online.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ImperfectionIsBeauty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick on the MAC website and when I saw the color I was really afraid I'd look like a Barbie clown monster, and if applied to dark, I do. But when I apply just barely it's a gorgeous color. I love to put MAC clear lipglass over it. I only wouldn't buy it again because I think MAC has better lipsticks to offer.