August 28, 2014 | 1517 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pink Plaid

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I still have it from when I bought it almost 3 years ago. When I went into mac (for the first time) I asked for a standard pink lipstick and this is what she gave me. And to be honest that's all it really is, a standard pink lipstick. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is okay. The prices are outrageous. It's just like any ordinary lipstick and I think it feels very thick and like paste.. Not for me. Won't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick! Aww!

So on me this is a lightish pinky shade and looks nice against my NC20 skin. Its quite wearable and long lasting and doesn't smudge off or transfer.

However, its quite a dry formula and I find myself to use more product than I usually do. Not sure if is rebuy simply because its a pretty generic shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful mauve color! One of my favorite colors for summer. Really smooth and nice finish, however I need lip balm underneath. Long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

this i beautiful its almost a pink lavender on me its dry but in a nice way I really love this and please me they are both easy to wear everyday lipsticks i think.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is gorgeous! I'm a Creme Cup and Snob girl myself so this is a lovely pastel peachy shade, slightly warmer than what I'm used to. I'm an NCW20 skin tone and it suits me well, especially with a a light coating of concealer underneath to give it a base. You don't need a lip liner for this gorgeous shade! Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great Staple lipsticks. It's great for everyday casual looks. My lips are quite on the bigger side with a natural pink beige hue on their own. I add Pink Plaid to enhance my lips. The shade itself while not 100% Baby Pink, or Regular Crayola pink It's more of a Pink Plum. Its beautifully Matte and lasts for a good hour without a touch up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

One of the first two MAC lippys I've ever bought. There is a Web Site that sells small samples of Mac colors to try without buying the full size product and I have tried several lippies and know what I want. http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/default.asp . This is listed as a Dirty Blue/pink matte. And that is what it is. Little more pigmented than a nude but definitely on the nude track. I have Neutral toned skinned but I do like more cooler toned colors. This one of the Matte lippies so it is a dryer formula. That said before I used these types of formulas I exfoliate and balm before using the matte formula lippys. I love this look with heavy eye and/or cheek makeup. I love the look and will re-purchase this one when I'm out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually a very pretty blue-pink color. If you love Snob you'll love this color, it's actually a slightly darker version of Snob..very similar. It is a matte finish (not a retro matte like Ruby Woo), but one of the drier mattes, it's not creamy like Russian Red, or Heroine, if that makes sense.. It looks a bit cakey on my lips too. No matter how I prep my lips, they are too dry for this specific lipstick. If you don't have that problem, and want a little more wearable version of Snob, I recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was expecting this to be a pink color however it's actually pink with a strong violet undertone. I like that it's matte and it lasts quite some time I just wouldn't repurchase it because the color is not all that great and I prefer Wet n wild lipsticks, and they are much cheaper.