MAC Pink Plaid

on 5/27/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pale skin and very vibrant copper hair so I sometimes struggle to find lipsticks that suit my hair colour and don't clash. Pink Plaid is my currant favourite everyday lipstick. On me it's a light/midtone neutral pink. It is a perfect everyday colour. I love that it's matte and completely opaque. I do find I have to put a primer on my lips first for this lipstick to go on smoothly. As long as I apply primer first Pink Plaid lasts about 6 hours on me and I can eat and drink and it will still stay on. I love this lipstick and I 100% will repurchase this when I run out!

on 5/22/2015 5:30:00 PM

I love this color, it's like my lips but better. It's a light and dusty pink that goes well with everything. The finish is matte.

It can be a bit drying but I put chapstick on before application and don't have a lot of issues. It lasts a while which is something I need in a lipstick since
I spend all day talking to people with hardly any time for touch-ups.

So MAC lipsticks all look like vibrators or anal toys to me :/

on 4/4/2015 7:52:00 PM

Love the color but way too drying. Dried out my lips so much they hurt! Will stick to Angel and Pink Nouveau. This is going back!!!!

on 3/14/2015 2:07:00 PM

So I'm a big fan of mac matte lipsticks. This is definitely a cool toned pink. I have a warm skin tone (NW10) and I'm on the fence about this color to be honest. In some lighting it looks good and in some lighting i question why I'm wearing this because i think it's unflattering on me. Maybe i haven't grown to love love it yet. It has pretty decent staying power and good pigmentation. Sometimes i feel like it dries out my lips, but it's matte so that's expected :)

on 1/31/2015 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first Mac lipstick. The matte formula is drying (obviously) and pretty thick. I love the color. The formula, it's just alright. I prefer a cremesheen to matte. To add some moisture to this color, i use creme cup on top of it. Turns out a gorgeous shade that has great staying power. I will repurchase.

on 12/11/2014 11:20:00 AM

Pink Plaid is a gorgeous pink shade with cool undertones. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag!

on 9/24/2014 11:45:00 AM

This is my all time favourite mac lipstick! Perfect with super fair/ cool undertone skin

on 9/18/2014 4:13:00 AM

Gorgeous muted down, cool toned pink.

on 8/28/2014 5:44:00 AM

It's okay. I still have it from when I bought it almost 3 years ago. When I went into mac (for the first time) I asked for a standard pink lipstick and this is what she gave me. And to be honest that's all it really is, a standard pink lipstick. Nothing special.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This product is okay. The prices are outrageous. It's just like any ordinary lipstick and I think it feels very thick and like paste.. Not for me. Won't buy again

Popular Lipsticks