July 24, 2014 | 1484 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pink Plaid

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is okay. The prices are outrageous. It's just like any ordinary lipstick and I think it feels very thick and like paste.. Not for me. Won't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick! Aww!

So on me this is a lightish pinky shade and looks nice against my NC20 skin. Its quite wearable and long lasting and doesn't smudge off or transfer.

However, its quite a dry formula and I find myself to use more product than I usually do. Not sure if is rebuy simply because its a pretty generic shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful mauve color! One of my favorite colors for summer. Really smooth and nice finish, however I need lip balm underneath. Long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

Aaahhh! my first love from MAC this is my perfect matte there is something about this color that I love and I have 3 this is my favorite MAC matte besides the woo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is gorgeous! I'm a Creme Cup and Snob girl myself so this is a lovely pastel peachy shade, slightly warmer than what I'm used to. I'm an NCW20 skin tone and it suits me well, especially with a a light coating of concealer underneath to give it a base. You don't need a lip liner for this gorgeous shade! Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great Staple lipsticks. It's great for everyday casual looks. My lips are quite on the bigger side with a natural pink beige hue on their own. I add Pink Plaid to enhance my lips. The shade itself while not 100% Baby Pink, or Regular Crayola pink It's more of a Pink Plum. Its beautifully Matte and lasts for a good hour without a touch up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

One of the first two MAC lippys I've ever bought. There is a Web Site that sells small samples of Mac colors to try without buying the full size product and I have tried several lippies and know what I want. http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/default.asp . This is listed as a Dirty Blue/pink matte. And that is what it is. Little more pigmented than a nude but definitely on the nude track. I have Neutral toned skinned but I do like more cooler toned colors. This one of the Matte lippies so it is a dryer formula. That said before I used these types of formulas I exfoliate and balm before using the matte formula lippys. I love this look with heavy eye and/or cheek makeup. I love the look and will re-purchase this one when I'm out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually a very pretty blue-pink color. If you love Snob you'll love this color, it's actually a slightly darker version of Snob..very similar. It is a matte finish (not a retro matte like Ruby Woo), but one of the drier mattes, it's not creamy like Russian Red, or Heroine, if that makes sense.. It looks a bit cakey on my lips too. No matter how I prep my lips, they are too dry for this specific lipstick. If you don't have that problem, and want a little more wearable version of Snob, I recommend this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was expecting this to be a pink color however it's actually pink with a strong violet undertone. I like that it's matte and it lasts quite some time I just wouldn't repurchase it because the color is not all that great and I prefer Wet n wild lipsticks, and they are much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color..very soft smooth pink.....ladies if u think this is dry...take, sugar,honey and vasaline...in a small cup and use this to rub in and exfoliate and soften your lips before any matte lipstick...is put on and pat with warm towel...then apply your lipstick...works great everytime...no need for phoney lip balms...it alters your color.