September 30, 2014 | 1701 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pink Plaid

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Prettyinplaid

This is my all time favourite mac lipstick! Perfect with super fair/ cool undertone skin

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Arinabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous muted down, cool toned pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I still have it from when I bought it almost 3 years ago. When I went into mac (for the first time) I asked for a standard pink lipstick and this is what she gave me. And to be honest that's all it really is, a standard pink lipstick. Nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbeauty1065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is okay. The prices are outrageous. It's just like any ordinary lipstick and I think it feels very thick and like paste.. Not for me. Won't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick! Aww!

So on me this is a lightish pinky shade and looks nice against my NC20 skin. Its quite wearable and long lasting and doesn't smudge off or transfer.

However, its quite a dry formula and I find myself to use more product than I usually do. Not sure if is rebuy simply because its a pretty generic shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful mauve/pink color! This is my favorite pink lipstick from all MACs lipsticks!!! Really smooth and nice finish, even though it's matte. Very long lasting. I get many compliments with this, absolutely great lipstick.
I also like Please Me but I think this one is more unique color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hottahitilover

this i beautiful its almost a pink lavender on me its dry but in a nice way I really love this and please me they are both easy to wear everyday lipsticks i think.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is gorgeous! I'm a Creme Cup and Snob girl myself so this is a lovely pastel peachy shade, slightly warmer than what I'm used to. I'm an NCW20 skin tone and it suits me well, especially with a a light coating of concealer underneath to give it a base. You don't need a lip liner for this gorgeous shade! Would definitely repurchase

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great Staple lipsticks. It's great for everyday casual looks. My lips are quite on the bigger side with a natural pink beige hue on their own. I add Pink Plaid to enhance my lips. The shade itself while not 100% Baby Pink, or Regular Crayola pink It's more of a Pink Plum. Its beautifully Matte and lasts for a good hour without a touch up.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

One of the first two MAC lippys I've ever bought. There is a Web Site that sells small samples of Mac colors to try without buying the full size product and I have tried several lippies and know what I want. http://www.thebodyneeds2.com/default.asp . This is listed as a Dirty Blue/pink matte. And that is what it is. Little more pigmented than a nude but definitely on the nude track. I have Neutral toned skinned but I do like more cooler toned colors. This one of the Matte lippies so it is a dryer formula. That said before I used these types of formulas I exfoliate and balm before using the matte formula lippys. I love this look with heavy eye and/or cheek makeup. I love the look and will re-purchase this one when I'm out!