October 2, 2014 | 1318 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - ReVine Rejuvenating Face Powder in Burgundy Beige

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 1:20:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

I'm not exactly sure what this powder is supposed to do. I'm only 25 so its claim to reduce the signs of aging doesn't really apply to me. I was attracted to the unique design of this product! It comes in a round compact with a see thru lid. There is an impression of a bunch of grapes on the top which i think is just ADORABLE. Under the product is a mirror with a compartment at the bottom for the included brush. Also there are holes on the bottom so your brush/sponge(if you choose) can breath. The product itself is extremely sheer, however i got the second from lightest shade to avoid a powdery/chalking overcast tho i am pretty fair skinned to begin with. (ref: MAC NC20) i just liked the colouring of the burgundy beige more than the lightest shade Napa Nude. PF products are usually a hit or miss with me.. so i was iffy on this product, but after using this once.. i found it's not bad! and it came with a FULL size Concealer stick in LIGHT as a bonus. I use this to SET my foundation when using liquid or cream types. Paid about $14CAD for this so it's not a bad price for what it does. ONe last note it does contain very FINE shimmers.. not at all unpleasant, just adds enough definition to keep the powder from looking too *flat*.