April 19, 2014 | 1945 users online

Foundations - Kevyn Aucoin - Sensual Skin Enhancer SX04

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AndreaBozarth

Okay, this is my new secret weapon. I literally have 2 drawers full of foundations I like, but either don't provide the coverage I'm looking for or aren't quite the right shade for my light, yellow-toned skin. By adding a small amount of KA's SSE I've been able to get almost all of them to work for me, because it adds serious coverage as well as yellow tones. I've added SSE to Chanel, LM, Px, Becca, Tarte's Smooth Operator, all with incredible results, though a few times I added too much SSE and got more coverage than I was looking for. A teeny, tiny bit is all I need to create the perfect foundation, and it lasts well all day. This is one of the greatest beauty finds ever!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by fairypink

This is a unique and incredible product that is unfortunaly the victim of some bad reviews. This is HG material for me. The color is a light yellow based beige. I'm an NC20 in winter and this suits me fine. It is a thick paste in the little jar. I mix this will a dollop of CO Bigelow Extra Light Moisturizer and this transforms into a light foundation with amazing coverage and oil control properties. There is NO way I could apply this straight from the jar to my whole fsce. It would be too much. You might could use a dab of this full strength as a concealor. You only need the teensiest amount to cover your whole face. Great product and the little pot will last forever!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No