July 31, 2014 | 1387 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - SSS Soft and Sensual Gelled Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

A few winters ago when my son was a new born, I didn't have time to apply body lotion as I normally would after showering. The skin on my back got so dry and painful. My mother in law gave me this. It works wonders. Within seconds of applying I found relief. I applied before bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by jenalaun

Mineral oil is not bad. Im an esthetician and i use this. I love it. Makes my skin feel amazing and soft. Better than super exspensive lotions i have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by XNubianX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has not been discontinued.
If it has there are 3 other gelled body oils you can use that give the same affect. I think the only difference is the smell.

I don't feel like typing all the ingredients but the reason I use this is because it does not contain mineral oil. Mineral oil is just a quick fix and will not help nourish the skin. The 2 main ingredients is water & glycerin.

My skin does feel softer after using this product. It is not greasy.
Keep up with your Avon lady because this product goes on sale a lot. You can buy a bunch of them for just under $3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wish Avon hadn't discontinued this line, such a beautiful scent and I loved how this product made my skin silky soft

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the Mineral Gems Luminous Pearl gelled body oil. Has a light fragrance. Essentially, the gelled body oils are a glycerin and silicone blend. So you definitely will slip around a bit if you apply too much of this. The Pearl formula leaves a pearly sheen on the skin which is barely noticeable on my fair skin. This does not cause my combination skin to break out and works as a decent moisturizer. I think the price is too high for the amount that you get.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is fairly moisturizing and I LOVE the scent, but it seems to leave a bit of a filmy feeling behind. I will use up what I have but I wouldn't purchase it again. It does sink in right away so that's good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2008 9:17:00 AM More reviews by RovinaBella

I may be a little biest because i am a independant sales rep for avon but i really liked this gel. I like to use it after i shave since it tends to leave my skin a little dry i love the soft and senual smell eveything i buy SSS i buy sensual. you do have to use only a little or you'll leave grease stains where ever you go but i think it mousterizes very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by anniee19

I tried this after a friend recommended it for her dry skin. It is just okay in my opinon. I haven't tried other body oils before, so I have nothing to really compare it against. Be careful not to put too much on- a little goes a long way! It didn't dry powdery on me, and felt a little sticky even an hour after applicationbut it does moisturize pretty well. I will continue using this, but only on my feet at night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was ok. Not quite what I was expecting. I really like the fragrance but the gel didn't moisturize as well as I wanted it to and it left a sticky feel to my skin. The price was a bit steep too. I guess I'll stick with baby oil gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Katwoman141

This stuff is wonderful! But be careful, don't apply too much, or you will slide off the toilet when you sit down :o Take it from me :) hehe