August 1, 2014 | 1812 users online

Polishes - Orly - Bare Rose

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite french manicure color. It's a gorgeous jelly rose color. Looks so chic and polished. This has been in my collection for over 20 years. Always a classic staple and everyone should own it.

Even if you don't use it as a french mani, you can use this plain and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by cobu

I've been wearing this for years since I'm not allowed to wear crazy colors to work. I get compliments on my nails all the time because of this. It's just a very sheer pink that look like your nails but not really, since it makes them pink. a nice base coat underneath and seche vite on top goes a long way! I highly recommend this product and will not stop repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a great sheer pink for French manicures.two coats necessary for optimum color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by lscholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I definitely adore this lovely, lady-like polish. And it is true to its name - Bare Rose, I cannot think of any prettier pink/beige shade than this one. Orly really surprised me!! The formula was genuinely excellent and the lasting time was fairly decent!! I applied one coat of Bare Rose and then the very next day I started my 7 day trip to Slidell, Louisanna. Guess what, it stayed on my nails almost perfectly in spite of my natural nails growing out! And I had to use remover after I returned home. I just uploaded one picture(yup! that hand with black scrunchie around the wrist) of me wearing Bare Rose, it is very suitable for DIY French mani! Highly recommend! It is actually one of the very few nail polishes that I used out in my stock because I loved it so much. The only reason I'm not buying it again is that light, sheer pink look very obvious above curticle when nails are growing. As a huge lover of French mani, I tend to keep the nude polishes on my nails for at least a week. And the growing, natural nail color would be in stark contast to Bare Rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

WILL TOTALLY REPURCHASE THIS AGAIN!

After a failed attempt of trying to do a pale pink color under my french tips with OPI's Bubble Bath, I knew that I had to find something new. Compared to Bubble Bath, Bare Rose works so much better. The consistency of the polish is brilliant in the way that it's not too thick when applied on the nail. I dislike getting clumps of polish on my french manicure. Bare Rose didn't clump up and the application was extremely easy. I'm very clumsy and unprofessional when it comes to doing my nails but Bare Rose did the job for me. My nails looks like they were done at the salon.....I LOVE IT!

I only apply one coat of this stuff since I don't want my nails to appear fleshy and raw looking. When I run out of Bare Rose I'm going to have no hesitation whatsoever into purchasing it. Since I love Bare Rose so much, I'm definitely going to try the other French Manicure line by Orly.

If you're reading this Orly, THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's the best for a French manicure! Please don't discontinue this : D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by asaltzer

My HG for French, although you have to do this as a base and then layer your white over. It gives that flushed, pretty look and has major staying power. My secret is to do Orly bonder, then one coat of this, then white, then bonder again, then deep dry (all orly, although I do not like the orly white - chips too quickly for me.) If I use the L'Oreal White out, this will last a full week on me...in a pinch, I'll do another coat of Bonder and then SV mid-week.

Love the natural flush and sheer gloss this all gives my nails!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

Ick....I used this as a top coat in a French manicure. I don't like it, but maybe without the white. First polish I'm not a fan of.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I was hestitang about buying this because I had previews bad experiences with the orly french manicure line....but I really wanted to try this color for my french manicure because I don't like to use those nudes colors...so I read the reviews here and after seeing all the positive reviews I went to buy it and I'm sooo happy!!! This makes my nails look very healthy and nice, it isn't like PINK color, but just the perfect amount of color.
Recommend this a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

5 lippies for Bare Rose! Gorgeous clear pink that makes your nails look more natural than your bare nails. Idk how that is but am grateful I purchased this to mimic the Solar White and Pink Acrylic Nails. Not only does it contrast really well with a white tip (don't apply bare rose over the white) but as mentioned below, it brings life into your nails. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by melabee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Exactly what I was looking for - a translucent pink to give my nails the slightest pop of colour...gives my nails life! Easy to apply and dries fast; love the packaging. Awesome for work or a night out. I love 1 coat as it looks so natural yet stunning, 2 coats make my nails look delicious. Why didn't I find this before? This is a HG product!