July 25, 2014 | 1275 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Avon Naturals- Pumpkin Spice body spray

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by blackviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. Yet another terrible pumpkin scent. It doesn't even come close to the mark. It doesn't smell like pumpkin or spice. It smells overly sweet (in a bad way) and artificial. Gross.

If you want the best one ever, get Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Skindecent!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by aleusha

I'm a fan of pumpkin scents, and this is a great one. I had bought this last year and I used it during the fall season as a body spray. This fall, since I still have some leftover, I have been using it as a room spray. The spray has a good staying power but it is also not too overwhelming. It is a perfect combination of pumpkin and spice, and it is an excellent fall scent. Too bad it is discontinued now. I also loved the matching shower gel and lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by CoreyDHudd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A wonderful fall scent! Thought I would like it better as a room spray it is still lovely and warm feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This has a nice strong scent but smells pretty close to what pumpkin pie smells like. some pumpkin scents are way too spicey and can be overpowering. This one is perfect. The scent carries all day for me and contains real pumkin extract, and I believe it also contains a spice extract. Great buy. Not sure how long it will be around as it seems like a seasonal item, but I stocked up!

this layers very nicely with Bath and Body Works pumpkin Skin Renewal body butter