April 16, 2014 | 1815 users online

Fragrance - Vera Wang - Vera Wang for men

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the fragrance I love the most for my DH. It is a fresh, romantic scent that makes me want to fall into his arms, but it is still a wear to work fragrance because it is not overwhelming. I make sure my DH has this in his collection at all times.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This isn't a bad fragrance - you can smell the leather & some spice that dies down to a creaminess - but I would not enjoy this scent on my man. It reminds me of something a cowboy would wear, & my guy is far from that. It's a No for me.
My fussy guy friend mentioned he wanted to try this b/c he heard praises about it, & then he rejected it as a gift. He didn't like the scent, it wasn't his style. So now I'm stuck with a boxset of 2 bottles of this stuff. boo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my new favorite men's colgnes. Light, yet warm and spicy without too much green in it. Nutmeg and leather are present with a lightness thrown in, maybe the Yuzu? Unique, comforting and sexy. Hard to resist.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by dentaldee

Found this a few years ago and it has been my husbands HG ever since. It's a warm spicy woodys amber leather chair kind of scent. It's a hansome man smell!!
It makes me melt!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jillmg89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to get my husband a new cologne to try and came across Vera Wang in Ulta. This scent reminded my a bit of an updated Men's Obsession; warm and sophisticated (but not quite a "spicy"). I was a bit leary for him to try this because he was pretty set on his usuals, but he loves it. I am also a bit picky when it comes to fragrance (I sniffed just about every cologne in the store and was not impressed by many) and I must say that this is my new favorite men's cologne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

My boyfriend has been looking for a new cologne, so we were walking through the Bay sniffing everything they have. The sales lady gave him Vera Wang for Men to try, and he's now hooked on it. I agree it's a nice, warm, sophisticated scent. It makes me feel like we're cuddling by a fireplace or something - I would defintely call it a winter scent. I'm giving it a 4 because I'm not sure I would've picked it out myself, but I do like it. This is quite pricey and harder to find than the average cologne, but I guess that adds to its appeal. 5/5 for the packaging, it's classy and sturdy and manly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Tollbell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simply put...Vera Wang for Men is THE best Cologne out there! I just MELT when my hubby wears it. I looooooove it!

Like everyone else says, this is a very sexy and clean smell. I also feel is a very masculine scent. Basically, you get some musky, woody, gingery and tobbaco -if that makes any sense- undertones. I don't know how to explain it, but it's almost like the cologne has layers of these different scents, that put together...just come in complete and perfect harmony.

This is one of my husband's top 3 colognes and my absolute # 1 choice for him, barnone! We 200% approve and would definitely buy again and again, and again! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 5:56:00 AM More reviews by swirlsschmurls

Absolute HG. Iíve been wearing this almost everyday for about 3 months now, and Iím not even close to getting tired of it. It may be for men, but it certainly doesnít smell Ďcologneí-ish at all, and Iíve gotten a lot of ĎYou smell nice; What are you wearing?í comments about it, but more importantly, I feel really good when I have it on. Itís a very confident, mysterious, seductive and elegant scent, without being pretentious or difficult to wear, and it veers almost towards being spicy, yet very cool and smooth, almost like catching a hint of spice and ginger on someone walking past you on a winter day. This oneís really lovely, and I wear it regardless of season, and I think Iíve pretty much found my signature scent. Also, I personally find it more intriguing to wear menís scents, since Iím rather tired of floral, fruity scents. Definite repurchase, always.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Azezeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My boyfriend is a cologne freak and nakes it a practice to familiarize himself with all of the newest scents. Whenever I drag him to sephora with me, he is the guy walking up and down the men's cologne aisle, sampling everything. He has a nice collection of different colognes, but this is by far my favorite. He let me smell a sample of it at Sephora and I promptly turned around and bought it for his birthday the next week. NO JOKE...you will not be disappointed with this!!! It has a younger, sweeter smell than a lot of colognes out there. I would recommend for anyone, except maybe not Dad...seems too sexy for him!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 6:40:00 AM More reviews by renemy

So you know how men's scents come in either that fresh-sporty type or that old man leather-and-cashmere type? This is the latter. My male flatmate gave it to me since he likes the former. I love this scent. I wear it in fact and think it smells warm and musky and sexy as hell. If this is what old men smell like, bring em on.