October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Forever and Ever

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by CoRRi

Generic, insipid peony and rose composition with nothing new to say.
Light, aqueous, pink and with an offset font on the bottle that tries a little too hard to be "young, flirty, and fun." Definitely marketed as an entry - level perfume for a demographic that is ready to graduate from Pink Sugar.

Forever and Ever?
NEVERMORE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love fresh, slightly florally, clean scents that are not too heady and don't have a large sillage. This is a perfect clean, innocent, soapy, powdery scent that is so memorable and distinctive. Nothing quite smells like it. It lasts all day on my skin and whenever I smell my wrists it makes me so happy! It is so fresh and unobnoxious. I like Chloe edp perfume and Diorissimo, and this one like the other two is classic and elegant. This does feel like a spring scent, but I match my perfumes depending on my mood not the season. When I wear this I envisage a delicate ballerina donned in white and pink....I have no idea why but I think its the pink bottle and clean, powdery, innocent scent:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous floral fragrance, light and sophisticated and, at the same time, quite girly! Wish it were a bit stronger and longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Anniepickle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'd like to say that as a 57 year old woman who is still fit and fabulous, STOP being ageist about fragrances. For years Miss Cherie Dior was my signature fragrance and I got constant compliments. Then I found Forever and Ever Dior and now it is. No one has ever intimated that it was too young for me. I'm really picky about clothes (only wear classics) and make up and fragrances and jewelry. It has to be good quality, timeless style, and elegant. I don't need a lot but what I have has to meet my criteria. I agree with the person who said the only downside is that there isn't a body cream or lotion, so I could layer it. Older women should wear what smells good with their body chemistry and not worry because someone who is 23 thinks it is just for young girls!!! The fragrances I've tried that are touted for "mature" women smell overpowering on me. forever and Ever has been described as smelling really elegant on me and just right, not too strong, sweet, yet clean.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This came in a set with other Dior fragrances. I purchased in Aruba at the airport. Smells lovely!! Smells crisp and sweet. Almost like Lancome Miracle but not as overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by stls

I saw this at the duty free, had read the reviews, was super excited and ready to fall in love! I can't believe what happened on my skin. Simply put: NOTHING! Some faint undefined slightly spicy flowers that smelled close to nothing, no silage, no longevity. It was the perfume version of ''the emperors new clothes'' for me, everyone seems to love it but I can barely smell a thing...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this smells rather strong and distinct. Not subtle at all so I wouldn't wear it daily, but I suppose it's nice once you get past the blast. Not overly sweet like how others described it, just strong and with what, I have no idea. Maybe one day for some special event.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is probably my 2nd fave of dior perfume. its so playful, its so sweet. not a fave to mymum tho maybe coz its not really her thing. i would recommend this to any girls who loves being girls :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by baronesserl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent, lovely and floral and not sweet at all which is big bonus for me. Really young and at the same time elegant. The only downside is that there is no body lotion to match this which I'd really love as a body lotion always underlines the scent. But other than this utterly recommendable to any girl who wants a classy, young and chic scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by Toom_Snoopy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the new version (Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior) review

I finally found my signature scent! I've searched for flower scent without fruits for long. It's really soft,smooth scent with a little powdery and soapy in a pleasant way,sweet but not cloying unlike other scent that soon make me get a headache. This is the first fragrance that I like from the beginning to the end of olfactory notes.

From Dior.com
Top notes : Freesia
Middle notes : Indian Jasmine absolute
Base Notes : Bulgarian Rose

I can't separate the scent which is freesia,jasmine,or rose,because the composition is really perfectly balanced. I never test the old version before so I don't know it smells the same or not.

The scent is also romantic,subtle and delicate especially rose in base note. You feel like you walk in flower garden and smell something pleasant blowing from the wind and the new bottle is pretty,transparent unlike the old one. Love it so much! :)