July 28, 2014 | 2070 users online

Self Tanners - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs Deep Glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

**Do not use if you are in a relationship/seeing someone**

Forreal, this stuff RUBS OFF. Omg. It rubs off on pants, couches, etc. When I first started dating my fiance, we were in a hot tub and it ALL came off (even though it claims to be waterproof) and floated in the water like scum---so nasty!!!!

It is NOT cute to have fake tanner that rubs off, especially if a guy is touching your legs..
It looks patchy for this reason too

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am light skin latina and my body needs tan faster so use this 3 times month make it naturally and you wait 30mins dry and easy flexibility spray

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already did a review but here's some useful info: You won't find this by the self tanners like you would think - it will be in the section where they sell the Sally Hansen nail products. Just an FYI. (At Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, etc.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ambercriedwolf

This spray tan is something I use on the regular. Why? Because it WORKS. It's cheap, available everywhere, and it will get you dark.

It doesn't turn you orange. It's green based. Sometimes when I haven't used the can in a while and I'll spray it without shaking it, it sprays a greenish brown color. So make sure you shake this stuff first.

I use the super dark one and I am pale (NC15 in MAC). I usually tan but that's expensive, tedious, annoying... etc. I just don't have the patience right now so I use this stuff.

I exfoliate first, apply a lotion, and then either spray this stuff on my hand and rub it in or spray it directly on my body and rub it in. The key to a streak-free tan is to make sure that it is even and rubbed in. There is no color guard. What you see is what you get. This is not a tan that is going to last for a couple days. It's there until you shower and it's gone. I know this stuff is supposedly "water-proof" but I don't think it is, at all. It will come off in water.

I think this tan is suited for someone who wants to be tan for the day and in the next five minutes. If this is you, run down to your local kroger, walgreens, walmart, etc, and it will be there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by maggieselene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A few years ago I had a full body rash that left me with embarrassing scars. I spent months in sweaters but by the time that summer rolled around I knew I needed something to cover up the scars when I wanted to wear a tank top or skirt. I picked this product up with low hopes and was pleasantly surprised.

I loved the way it gave my skin a tanned, slightly glimmering look, and it dried quickly, which was much appreciated.

The one complaint I have is that I felt like it almost turned the pigment of my scars darker for a few weeks, but with time they lightened and the makeup didn't seem leave any long-term coloration. My scars have lessened dramatically and I don't feel the need to cover them anymore, but next time I need to cover up or just want a nice sparkly look, I'll definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sakuradxb7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Is it me or only me?
It rub off my clothes/ bed sheets!!

Everything and it wasnt so pleasing !

No one mentioned that it rub off things so i got it and tried it and i wanted a good result but it's veeery smaaaall change that my stretch marks havent been covered as many has claimed.

I spent money on this and i wont do it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is literally one of my new favorite products. I am a Bikini Barista, and being half naked it is essential to look flawless and tan. I live in Seattle and the sunshine does not exist here. Our summer is probably only one month. It usually rains on my birthday (June 26th) if that's any indication of how little sun we see. I am from California so I am naturally pretty tan (NC 30 while living in Cali and not using tanning beds) but I am currently an NC35. I also get spray tans once a week. Although I am dark, there are still areas of imperfection and also areas of my spray tan that fades and then its WAY lighter than my body. Not cute. I also have cellulite, ingrown hairs/pimples on my butt (I shave it), stretch marks, a couple of prominent veins, etc. I always wanted to put make up on my imperfections but my make up is way too light for my body, A) and B) it rubs off on everything. Then one day while I was shift changing with my co worker, she started putting this stuff on. I was curious and asked her what it was, and then she explained that it was like make up for your body and also like an instant tanner. She is a LOT lighter than I am and when she was done putting this on she looked way more healthy and it looked so perfect! I will admit though, the smell is SO STRONG and it is not pleasant. It totally smells like crap. But I'm willing to deal with that for the amazing results I get with this.

I zoomed off to Walgreens and picked up two different colors, this one the Deep Glow (which is the darkest shade they had) and one shade lighter than Deep Glow just in case it turned out to be too dark. I'd say my body is like an NC40ish (much darker than my face) and this really makes me look much darker. Not only that but it completely covers and helps hide my pimples/ingrown hair on my butt (SIGH of relief), my stretch marks, etc and it totally helps me fill in my patches of lighter skin. Once it dries, it's not going to rub off on your clothes which is a huge bonus. I like to just spray some into my hand (be careful, esp if you're blonde of have any light colored material nearby) and start from my ankles up towards the rest of my body. I actually found a much better way to apply this than with your hands - I use the St Tropez tanning glove/mit and it speeds and deposits the product beautifully and streak free! It:s also much faster. The one negative thing about this is that it dries really really fast and when it does it's hard to spread out , so I like to either mix this with some lotion and it really makes it go a lot further and look nicer. My favorite way to use this is to mix it with Lorac's "Tantilizer" in Deep and it literally makes me look so bronzed and flawless. This is only 13$ and even with daily use it will last you ages!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

I bought this before my junior prom and used it on my legs. It gave them a nice, shimmery glow and bronze color. I used it again all over my body for my wedding. Wonderful product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by charligoetze

I love this stuff!! I look sick when I'm pale and a nice tan makes everyone look so much healthier but I have had skin cancer three times and I refuse to go to a tanning bed or lay out. I have tried so many different products as well as getting a membership at a salon for spray tans but I was never satisfied with how my tan turned out. Salons are expensive and any product I bought either looked orange, dried splotchy, made my hands and feet look dirty or faded in a way that made me look like I had a skin problem. I love my SH self tanner sooooo much! It looks natural and covers up blemishes all over. I have a lot of scars on my legs and a few acne scares on my face and chest and it almost works as a concealer! I use it all over and I don't even use coverup on my face anymore! This might sound weird but I love the whole "nude lip" thing but I can't find a perfect nude lipgloss or stick so when I spray it on my face I put a little on my figure and put it on my lips and out clear gloss on top and it looks perfect! Just a little trick if anyone is having the same struggle ;) Anyway, kudos to a reasonably priced brand that made me look fabulous! I totally love this stuff and highly recommend it! :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by tickledpink2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this product. I use it every single day on my face and neck. I use it as a foundation and my face doesn't get oily at all. I will sometime use on my legs. Gives the best color. Have used this for about a year now!