Unforgivable

3.4

on 7/7/2012 11:12:00 PM

I bought this for my husband. I normally loathe cologne - so many of them seem to share the same note that apparently indicates a scent is for males. This cologne doesn't have that note! It's *almost* an androgynous fragrance, but also really manly at the same time, though that doesn't make a ton of sense. I love this, my husband likes it, and he actually used the whole bottle. Will buy again.

on 11/11/2009 1:08:00 AM

Fragrances are very personal, but if I could choose one word to describe Unforgivable: YUM!
I really like this scent - I actually bought it for my boyfriend as a Birthday present. He wears the Lynx Africa deodorant, and to me, Unforgivable smells like the Fragrance accompaniment to Africa.
Very fresh, sexy, not too overpowering... Yummy.
The packaging isn't anything special, and the price is quite high, but I just love the scent.

on 7/2/2009 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has a nice smooth opening that smells like lime to me, though it is described as bergamot and grapefruit. After a half hour or so it dries down warm and woody (citrus musk). It is bright at first, but becomes rather subtle. Lasting power was maybe 2 hours. I considered buying this for myself, but haven't been in the right mood to wear men's colognes.

I have heard comparisons of it to Creed’s Millésime Impérial and Bond No. 9 Wall Street, but haven't sampled those.

Top notes: lemon, bergamot, tangerine, grapefruit, juniper, champagne accord
Middle notes: Mediterranean air accord, basil, iris, clary sage, lavender
Base notes: cashmere accord, sea moss, sandalwood, amber, rum, tonka bean

on 12/26/2007 6:03:00 PM

ICK ICK ICK. I smelled this on someone I work with, and thought it was nice so bought it for my husband. I actually asked him to shower, because it was making me nauseated! Just goes to show that somethings are great on others, but not yourself.

on 9/15/2007 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend at first smell!!!! I LOVE IT!

Yuck .. It's so spicy really, It reminds me of this hot sauce my cousins baby's God father cooked with. It's just to much and its so annoying. I went to macy's to purchase this for my boyfriend but when i got a wiff of it i quickly and dramatically changed my mind. it's to much, yuck!

on 12/25/2006 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Normally, I can't stand guys fragrances (maybe they just put too much on?) Surprisingly this is one of the better cologne/masculine scents out there for guys. It smells delicious, a slightly citrusy top note, but does not drown out the other herbal/lavender top and middle notess. it then blossoms into a very soft and warm almost vanilla-amber base note. I'd buy it for a guy, even though the name is embarassing!

on 7/29/2006 1:33:00 PM

OMG! This smells so wonderful, nice and citrusy and manly. As a woman, I wouldn't wear it, but I am definitely going to buy this for my man. It is really wonderful. I don't care for the name either, but the smell is just scrumptious.

on 6/21/2006 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

When I first saw the advertisement for this, I was like "Oh no...here we go again...Another celebrity fragrance". But, when I smelled it, I fell in love! I agree with the other reviews that says it's a unisex scent. I would actually wear this myself. I thought it would be another typical men's cologne along the lines of Cool Water or Curve but it's not. It's unique with a very sensual dry down. It almost smells like Bath & Body Works Breath scent in Romance. I'm not too keen on the name but that's not important anyway. If my man wore this, I'd just melt.

on 3/10/2006 4:59:00 PM

Does a P Diddy strike you as something that should be kept behind a closed zipper? It does me. Well, that's beside the point, and at any rate, I had occasion recently to try Unforgivable. It's being introduced into the stores in my area. I agree with the review below. A more appropriate name would be Unremarkable. But then, that wouldn't exactly go with the carefully planned, controversial marketing strategy that accompanied the roll out of this fragrance. Honestly, it's not a bad fragrance, but it's not anything unique or ground breaking. It's pretty typical of other fragrances on the market, many of which are less expensive. When the hype dies down, so will the price. To my nose, this is simply another water baby with a pleasant citrus accord. Nothing to write home about.

Popular Fragrances