August 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - Triple Benefit Cream Shadow

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by shannernanner

I got this free with an Avon order. I know I wouldn't have bought it otherwise--I'm not much on neutral eyeshadows, and the color I got is Iced Mocha (a light frosty tan/beige). However, I did like the color--until it instantly slid off my eyelids. I'm planning on throwing it out after I finish this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 8:28:00 AM More reviews by FatKatts2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 53 with very dry skin around my eyes. I really like this product, especially in natural colors like sand, shell, and even platinum and coral. Bought a blue and a lavendar which are nice, but with my eye shape, just looked like bruises.
But I LOVE the suble shimmer that lasts all day. I know I CAN COUNT ON THE SHIMMER TO STAY ALL DAY, even in hot humid weather. I haven't used anything else in months. Yes, will keep buying as long as they make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2005 2:05:00 PM More reviews by simonsmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Iced Cocoa. Blends well, has a nice shimmery finish. A nice, soft veil of color for at work wear. Nice price, too, $3.99 on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is on of the best eyeshadows on the market unfortuately Avon has replaced it with Beyond color Radiant Lifting Eyeshadow which is an inferior, allergic and generally goopey product. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by aseret

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Took a chance on this and love it so far! 1) one of the few eye shadows I've tried that looks exactly the same ALL DAY, 2) I'm 50 and this does not creep into my creases OR make my wrinkles look worse, 3)fast and easy to use.

I bought the Platinum and it is a nice shimmery pearl for highlighting. I also purchased the Iced Mocha and it is a taupey neutral with shimmer. I know that at my age they say to stay away from shimmers, but this one does nothing but make my eyes look great! I use the Platinum all over, the Iced Mocha on the lid and up to where my crease should be for an everyday look. I top it with a bit of Chanel eye shadow that complements the Mocha perfectly for a touch of crease depth when I want a more "professional" look.

I like these so well I've put an order in for more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2005 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Schwanengesang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first eye shadow I ever used when I first got into makeup (senior year of highschool... how cute!) Now, some years later, I'm rediscovering these eye shadows and I'm really pleased!

I have:
City Blue - grey/blus shade
Limestone- grey/green shade
Palm Beach Pink sheer pink with gold shimmer- by far the best color out of the group!
These come in wand-type tubes with applicators much like a wand lip gloss. I find that these glosses tend to be a bit liquidy and coupled with the type of applicator, it makes them hard to apply at times. You'll definetly have to use your finger.
However, I do find that they blend wonderfully and have really GREAT staying power! Between running to and from school, to my late night classes, dinner and what not, my 7:00 am application looked just fine by 7:00 pm.

I should mention that they are a silky formula and make the eye feel really moisturized, I like that.
The colors I've seen so far are nothing spectacular, EXCEPT for Palm Beach Pink which is an amazing color!

I definetly plan to try more colors! I gave it a 4 due to the applicator being a pain and the limited color choice, other than that, the product really does deserve a 5!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 7:57:00 AM More reviews by exfai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have very dry skin (but still find that eye shadows tend to crease). I put this on at 5AM and it looks EXACTLY the same at 10PM - wow! The color doesn't fade a bit. I use the wand to put the color on and then blend with my finger, takes 2 seconds and it looks great all day. Best eye shadow I've ever seen, thank-you MUA I only tried it because you said it was good (and I got it on sale for $3.50)!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2004 7:37:00 PM More reviews by jakobhaydensmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not good stuff.
I sweat alot and when I wore this eyeshadow cream, it gooped up in one line in the crease of my eye lid.
I do not like this but it does have a nice color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 6:49:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my, these have become my favorite eye shadow. I bought three colors and have not been disappointed...long lasting and no creasing after all day..love these! Will def repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 4:06:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in Tiger and Quartz. Quartz was a little too metallic and silver for my C4 skin tone. Waking up every day at 5 a.m. my eyes tended to get puffy. This eyeshadow took the puffiness away =)