October 2, 2014 | 1274 users online

Powders - Smashbox - wet dry foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Jox3347

This product can be used wet or dry. Dry for sheer coverage, damp sponge for moderate coverage. If you don't normally like the feel of foundation, then this could be the product for you. Works great on my oily skin. Not enough color shades and ranges though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Seamless foundation broke me out so I was a little hesitant to try this powder. But an MA recommended it cause he said I had nice skin. The wet dry foundation can be applied dry for light coverage. He chose Natural and my skin looked great. Just enough to even my skin tone without looking like I had makeup on. A really nice product for those who dont like liquids on their skin. It retails for $32 and just looks so very natural on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2002 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Kelly

Another winner from Smashbox. This powder foundation is great on my skin. I just use it try with my powder brush and it gives great coverage without being heavy or cakey. I use the shade Oak.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2002 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Butterflybaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfect powder to set foundation, or to dust over naked skin on my good skin days. I I am in a hurry and not have a perfect complextion day its great wet. I onlt wish it lasted longer as it is expensive.