December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Makeup Brushes - mark - Blush and Bronzer Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I bought this brush 7 years ago! It was actually my first blush brush. Picks up a lot of product so you have to be a little careful. Blends beautifully. I love it for the days I just want to use a bronzer as a blush (I use E.L.F Baked Bronzer in Maui) for a natural look. And it looks amazing! The bristles never lost it's shape and I never had a problem with the handle. It used to shed a bit when I first got it but over the years it has lessened. Overall it's a nice brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this brush is the flat top dense brush, and is great for contouring!! I love it, but the sad part is that the metal part comes off the wood handle :( so not strong glue holding it together! after a few washes, the bristles started to fall out little by little. for the time they held up, it was a good brush. their other brushes are great tho!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this, it's perfect for putting bronzer right into the hollows below your cheek bones, I use it every day! it doesn't shed too much that I've noticed and the hairs aren't silky soft but they aren't like scratch your face rough either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by djchera69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush. I use it with powder and cream blushes it works well with both. Even does a good job with highlighters. Do recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This was the first actual "blush brush" I ever purchased. I love it, I've had it for well over a year now and it's great. I love how it's got a flat head and dense bristles. I usually only use it for blushes that are not very pigmented. Like Mac's the perfect cheek or Elf's peachykeen. It applies blush in a very precise spot and is still easy to blend with. I have even used it on darker colors before I branched out and bought other blush brushes and it works well for those as well. I do have to admit the price is good but the brush does kinda look rough now. Like it's ten years old, but after washing and reshaping it looks better. I will def re-purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by genesis81

I will say that when I first bought this brush I loved it. I really liked how it felt on my face and it seemed like it distributed my bronzers perfectly. I washed it for the first time and now I hate it. The bristles used to be dense and now they are not. It looks completely worn out and I haven't had it for that long. I will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush. I was skeptical since it got pretty bad reviews on MUA, but it works great for me. I wasn't loving some of mark's blushes, but when I applied them with this brush (not my half-moon Mary Kay blush brush), they looked fabulous. It picks up just the right amount of powder and sweeps it evenly onto my skin. I'm pretty picky about makeup brushes, especially since I use Bare Minerals brushes for my foundation, but this is great. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is an OK brush....I like how it picks up the product and it distributes it..the only downfall is that when is washed it tends to get scratchy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by evolxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does a good job of concentrating color on a particular area and blends well, but the bristles on this brush are a little rough. There are probably better quality flat top/buffing brushes out there, so I wouldn't repurchase this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sdonn80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cheap brush, cheap quality. I've used it for a while and I find it sheds a lot, and makes my skin itchy.