August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Hair Treatments - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Jason Thin to Thick Hair and Scalp Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by tropicanahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

One of my favorite products! I massage on my hair at night, wet or dry (I usually shower before bed) and I like the feeling and smell. It has helped get rid of my itchy spots. There is salicylic acid and floic acid so it's exfoliationg and this is very good for dry and itchy spots. My hair looks thicker in the morning so I don't even wash it out then. This doesn't make me greasy or oily at all. Use it sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by kaethie

I like this product alot. I take a number of hair supplements for my thinning hair and this product is a great addition. I use it every other night and find it hassle free & it does make a difference to the overall health of my scalp.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

Did not see any changes in my thin hair. Worthless product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 2:20:00 PM More reviews by bablondie32

I'm confused...is this the elixir that you massage onto scalp? If it is...I bought it yesterday and I'm in love with it. It is around 7$ at a discount vitamin shop and so far it's enjoyed. I doubt or don't know it will help regrow some of my thinning hair up front (but I don't care)...it has great ingredients in it, I put it on my scalp b4 bed and I "tingled" my way to sleep, it smells tea-herbally nice and tingles, plus if you have dandruff or psorasis, it helps make that feel better. I would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by msmays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my hair super greasy. After a month, I didn't see any difference except that I was breaking out along my hair line. Don't waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Faceville1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a scalp condition that is driving me crazy. My sister says it's extreme dandruff (she used to be a stylist) and my stylist says not dandruff because it's not all over my head. So I bought this stuff. I used it every night on the affected areas (on top of my head and over my ears) rubbing it in. Used consistently, it works. However, after I stopped for a month, the condition returned. I don't like the smell, it's strong and you have to leave it in overnight and rinse it out in the morning, so it sleeps with you. I bought it again because it did work; my scalp stayed clean, and didn't itch, my hair seemed to be growing in around my hairline, but I don't like using it. The dandruff shampoos I've tried don't work at all so I will use this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2006 12:44:00 PM More reviews by luvyababygirl

Once again, another Jason Natural product with dubious ingredients (meaning the ingredients listed on various websites, the ones on the box and the ones on the actual package often don't match up). I got terrible break-outs all around my hairline, irritation and flaking from this product. And it smells awful. I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very nice addition to a hair-thinning program. I massage this into my scalp at night and after a month of use I am noticing that it keeps my scalp moisturized. Using hair loss products can be very drying to my scalp and used to make my head itch at night before I discovered this product. It also is supposed to help control thinning hair but it is too early to be sure. It contains excellent ingredients such as sea kelp, plant phospholipids, panthenol, biotin, folic acid, active vitamin C complex, inositol, niacinamide, wheat protein, glycerin, beta hydroxy acid, polysorbates to increase circulation, herbal extracts and cysteine ( an amino acid that comprises up to 14% of hair ). Comes in a 2oz bottle for around $5-6.00.