April 17, 2014 | 931 users online

Masks - Got 2 Be - In Your Face Mo Moisture Gel Masque - Honey and Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mask, it smells lovely and gives added moisture to my face. I either wash it off or just wipe away and don't have any trouble getting it off. I got it for a really cheap price on ebay too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I Love how this smells so sweet, and how it brightens my skin :) I got this got 2 b product also at Liq. World- I think its become discontinued, I don't know why though since the line is quite nice. This mask goes on smooth, and does not entirely dry (so you don't get that gross tight feeling on your face) and its easy to rinse off. Again I won't repurchase because I like trying new stuff every month :) but for now I really like it, Iuse it about once a week do de-stress my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gel mask which is kinda cool as opposed to a thick heavy clay mask. The scent was a bit overwhelming at first-- VERY sweet. But it dissipated a bit and you only have it on your face for a few minutes anyway. I used this mask right after the pure intent clay mask to restore moisture since my face was feeling a teeny bit tight. Moisture is restored. Face feels great. A definite keeper for my at-home pampering regimen. Got it for $2.50 @ Big Lots.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 10:41:00 PM More reviews by emm_1606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best thing I ever tried !!!! I have normal, very sensitive skin, and this save me. I apply it twice a week and my skin is good looking !!! No more dry skin or red skin around my nose ! Super !!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Got2b Skincare line. But this mask.. Wheres the MO MOISTURE????
I got this to sooth irratated dry skin, When I applied the mask and rinsed it off it did the total opposite, it actually dried my skin out of its natural oils. My skin was dryer with this mask to begin with. Never again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell more than the product itself. It was pretty moisturizing but I just couldn't get it to completely rinse off, not even in the shower. It has a nice gel texture too. :)