December 20, 2014 | 1790 users online

Crème - Zia - Foundation in Mica

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Wanted to love this since it has some physical SPF and is all vegan. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. The color is perfect for my MMM winter skin tone. Love the little tube. Says it's a liquid, but it's really more of a creme/gel texture...very thick but light if that makes sense. Goes on very smooth and creamy and spreads easily. A little goes a loooong way! I also thought it had a sort of cooling effect to it, which I really liked. Looks great when first applied and all of my other makeup goes on easily over it. Has a nice 'set' finish to it so I don't think you'd need powder (I don't use powder anyway...thats a whole other story). Unfortunately, after about an hour it becomes a pasty, ashen mask on me! I suddenly look like I put plaster on my face and tried to rub it in. Doesn't make me greasy at all (mostly oily skin), but the grayish cast is too much. Very disappointed. I'll probably keep it around and try it again, maybe mixing it with moisturizer or something, but right now I'm so in love with my new HG (Cinema Secrets) that I'm not going to bother.