MAC Studio Moisture Cream

4.3

Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Cetyl Esters, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Passiflora Alata (Passionfruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Caffeine, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Acrylamides Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Bht, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Guys, this cream is expensive. But I'm not going to lie it is awesome. I am 27 years old. Already I suffer from fine lines in various parts of my face especially under my eyes and this line weird lingering in the middle of my forehead. I've been asking myself what I'm doing wrong I do not smoke I do not drink I do not party. Then I remembered I suffered with eczema as a child. Also I have very dry skin. So while we all like to cake on makeup, it don't look so good if you have dry skin. By the grace of our Savior I found Mac studio moisture cream. Yes, it's at a whopping $30 American dollars. It is worth every penny and a savior for a drieree like myself. I must use this cream under my makeup. This cream really hydrates my face for hours like no other I have ever tried. I have tried so many different moisturizers they have failed me in my life. This really pack a punch. Now my foundation looks dewy and beautiful. Even with a ton of powder on top it somehow just melts together. The package is OK it's a standard jar for cream you really don't get a lot of product depending on how much you use daily. Will I continue to buy this? Of course I wouldn't have it any other way honey. Also since using this product I do not have the visible fine lines anymore in the agonizing line and it is on my forehead has disappeared. This stuff is even better than my vivo Dead Sea moisturizer.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Pretty packaging. Lasts years, there's a lot of product in the tub. a very average moisturiser, you'd be better of getting a cheap drugstore one as it would work just as well as this. I purchased this cream when I had acne and awfully dry skin, at the time it was useless. Now that my skin is clear and not as dry it works reasonably but it's nothing amazing. I used to find it too greasy and uncomfortable on my skin but since my skin has got better I quite like how it feels on my skin. Overall I won't be purchasing this again, it's very mediocre and should really only be worth a fiver or less for what it is.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this in the travel size to try while looking for a winter moisturizer. This is a good face and hand moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft without any greasiness. I use it at night before bed but it works well under makeup as well if I need any extra moisture. I've been mixing strobe cream with my foundation and that usually does the trick but I can see maybe needing a little something extra on really cold days when the heat is on. My only complaint that might keep from repurchasing is the scent. It's strong and a bit dated. It reminds me of something I'd find in an Este Lauder product or another more mature brand. Strobe cream has a light citrusy scent that dissapates pretty quickly but this is pretty overpowering and hangs around until you wash it off. It's pretty annoying and not good for anyone sensitive or prone to headaches. This hasn't caused any break outs so far and has some decent ingredients but I really wish they offered this in a fragrance free version or at least toned down a bit. A full sized tube would also be nice. Seriously Mac a jar?

*Update*
I recently sampled then purchased the Cover Fx Custom Cover Drops and this is hands down the best moisturizer to use with that ( as well as the Ardency inn brand) with or without Strobe Cream mixed in for some brightening. It mixes well and the texture gives just the right amount of slip for blending and coverage. I get custom coverage that doesn't get blotchy or melt away after the moisturizer absorbs. Because this doesn't get greasy on my face after an hour nothing is shifting around and my TM stays put with a little finishing powder. I'm still really put off by the scent but the ability to use this as a TM and cut out other products ( I just swap this for sunscreen when needed) is super convenient and easy on my combo skin. I can't give it 5 lippies because of the jackass full sized packaging and the smell but I'll continue to purchase the travel size and not breath too deeply until I find something comparable.

I bought this in the 1 oz travel size for $10 to try it out before committing to buy the larger jar. I love this moisturizer. It feels like nothing is on my skin. It is not heavy at all but moisturizes very well. It does not break me out. I wear this under my MAC face primer and MAC pro Longwear foundation and it looks great! I plan to only purchase this in the travel tube because it is cheaper (a little goes a long way so I think it will last a long time) and it is in a tube unlike the bigger size that is in a jar. I love the smell of this cream. It is not loud or overpowering. It is very pleasant and subtle. It kind of reminds me of a beachy like smell.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Buy this in the 1oz "travel" tube for $10 since it's a better value, and the packaging is more hygienic if jar packaging is a turn off for you. This moisturizer works well for my dry/eczema prone skin during the coldest, driest winter months. I use it day and night, and it never has broken me out or irritated my skin. Doesn't have a lot of fancy skincare ingredients, but it does its job well.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this for under makeup. Hydrates completely, sinks in and doesn't make me overly shiny.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm surprised at how many people said in their reviews that this is a basic moisturizer. When you look at all the antioxidants in this formula you would know how good it is. It is not a basic moisturizer but an anti-aging cream as well. I jus tdon't like the parabens in it. I'm allergic to the smell of it. I love this cream and it makes your skin look beautiful but I wish it had no scent or a light scent would be nice. My eyes tear up terrible and my nose acts up. It's too bad because it's one of my fave moisturizers. Mac needs to make a scentless skin care line

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is the first time I have tried this moisture cream and I must say I am impressed. I never thought to purchase a skin care product from Mac as the concentrate on cosmetics, not skin care. I purchased the travel size to try it out after reading the reviews here and I love it. It is not heavy, greasy or shiney and it soaks in very quickly. It cooperated with my foundation very well, no balling up or rolling off. Time will tell if it causes any cystic eruptions, which I am prone to get with certain products.
It made my skin dewy, not shiney or sticky. I have taken good care of my skin over the years , so dryness and/or dullness has never been a problem, this just gives a nice glow. For the price, I will continue using the travel size as I love products in a tube.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this! I bought it on a whim when replenishing Strobe Cream, and I figured for $10 for the travel size, it was worth a try. It's thick and rich but not heavy or greasy. I had mid-winter dry patches with some flakiness, but I applied this after a good exfoliating scrub and my face now feels baby soft and smooth! Even the next day my face is crazy soft. Nice work, MAC! Great product at a great price.

This is one of several face creams by MAC that I really like. I especially like their creams when I refrigerate them and use them in the morning before I apply make up. I do have fairly dry skin but find this to be perfect prior to make up application.