November 22, 2014 | 1745 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - Big Tease Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

It's an average mascara and its pretty black. Longer bristles on one side and short ones on the other. Nice design but not very unique. It defined my lashes well but nothing spectacular. What I mean is, its nothing you couldn't get with a cheaper drugstore mascara.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because its nothing special. Formula is thin and it does dry out pretty fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't say I love this mascara but it makes my lashes look a lot longer if I use the side with longer bristles. The formula itself is a little thin but it works out well with my short stubby lashes. I use the brush wih my other mascara a with better formulas and it doesn't clum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by blondebarbie28

I think I'm one of the few people who don't hate this.This is a pretty decent mascara.It comes in a slim little black bottle with pink and white writing with a silver lid.It comes in a little box with directions,yes..directions.Actually,the directions work.I have extremely short lashes,and this does good with lengthening them.If you follow the directions....minimal clumps.Don't follow directions...very clumpy lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by DriouxAnnaSky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the price was good, so that's the only reason i might buy this again. in all, a "so so" mascara. gives very very carbon black lashes, which is great with a super pigmented liquid eyeliner. however, unless i use the lancome cils booster primer underneath, the effect is not great on my little lashes. in all, i like the flawless definition and flawless definition volumizing much better from bare escentuals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I didn't hate this mascara, but I didn't love it either. It doesn't do a whole lot to my lashes, I think the formula is a little thin. My lashes are naturally pretty long and thick, so this acts as a tint, at least for me, giving me a naturally defined look. I have it in blackest black, and it really is a deep deep black. I find that if I layer it over another mascara that does give me more length or volume, it gives me a really dramatic black color, so I'm not completely writing it off. I gave it 3 stars because I like the way it looks on my bottom lashes, and because it actually looks really nice layered over other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Ugh...so very glad I got this in a sample pack instead of buying it on its own. The formula is so very very wet, but it does give my eyelashes great volume and length. But the fact that it smudges shortly after putting it on really put me off. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by grmegan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The mascara did not stay put on my lashes at all. Although it didn't flake, it was just very runny and always ended up on my face. Also, it did not make my lashes look any more voluminous. It darkened them because it was in black, but that was about the extent. I do not recommend this to anyone and I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Oh how I wanted to love this! First off, this mascara is small and expensive. is is literally half the size of a regular mascara and is $18 CDN. As a reference DiorShow is 0.38 oz for $31 CDN, Big Tease is 0.28 oz for $18 so the difference really isn't that big but, for the price this mascara is not worth it. It clumps on me and the brush really doesn't do anything for me. The formula is very nice though, it last all day and doesn't smudge or flake. However the cons out weigh the pros and I won't repurchase. Also, I used to only be able to find this mascara at my Shoppers Drug Mart, and I never see it there anymore, so I think it may be discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by queenvalerie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Like others, I bought this on a whim, and returned it 3 days later. It added absolutely nothing to my lashes except color, it wipes out a curl completely and fades to nothingness in 3 hours. I am blessed with long, thick black lashes to begin with but at the end of the day I would swear I didn't have mascara on. Until I went to take it off and then there were large black stains under both eyes. I didn't get any smudging like others did, but then I didn't get any volume or length either. Back to Glam Eyes for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by achow78

Oh dear. Very dissapointed by this. Like another commented noted, I bought this on a whim at ULTA when I was purchasing some other things and didn't feel like running to another store. Pros: packaging is cute, brush looked intriguing. Cons: pricey! Thin consistency, hard to apply, no sticking or staying power, raccoon eyes by 1 pm. All in all, bad news. Back to Clinque High Impact for me!