Aloette Illuminating Face Radiance

on 5/18/2007 9:57:00 AM

Another very nice product from Aloette. It does exactly what it claims. It adds a nice, toned-down glow to my skin, without adding colour. It makes my skin look younger by giving it a youthful and natural glow. This is a winner in my books.

on 12/7/2005 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful illuminator! Again...a risky buy for me as part of a 2 for 1 sale. When I received it, I was going to return it because it was a creme, which I knew would likely clog my pores and result in acne. It was advertised on a page at the Shop at Home website as a powder, however, so it was a bit deceiving. But it was presented beautifully on television one day by the hostess and she remarked what a warm, natural glow it imparts. I kept that in mind and decided to purchase it. I was disappointed that it was a creme and was preparing to return it but then realized what success I have been having with the Aloette products lately. So, I decided to work with it. I just touch my fingertips onto the top layer of this illuminator in the jar and lightly 'spot' apply it to various areas on my face, neck, arms, and hands. Just lovely! It is sort of a toned-down, teeniest-hint-of-glimmer, lightest bronze-gold-earthy tone shade (wow!). It imparts the slightest hint of glow on the skin. I am so glad I decided to work with this as I find I adore it now. It compliments my beige, brown, and tan outfits just beautifully. I just love it!