April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by igrancea

This cleanser irritated my skin worse than any product I have EVER used in my 30+ years (and I've used many).
After only a few days of use the skin around my lips became really dry, and the corners of my mouth became very chapped. No amount of lip balm, creams, etc. made any difference. At first I thought it was a new toothpaste I started using around the same time. But once I noticed dry patches appearing under my eyes and nose area, I knew it was the Bioderma.
This stuff is just corrosive... it ate through my skin's moisture barrier and destroyed my lips and eyes. It's been almost a week since I've stopped using it, and while my lips are almost back to normal, the skin around my eyes is still red, itchy and swollen. Thanks Bioderma...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by rinstarangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this so bad after all of the amazing reviews. It performed well and felt refreshing. But after about a week, I started breaking out so bad all over my face. So now I'm stuck with a huge bottle of this stuff. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Over-rated. Bloggers rave about this. It's fine- does the job, but nothing special and there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worth the hype and every penny! So gentle so effective!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does good job removing makeup like colorstay foundation and waterproof eyeliner but not on waterproof mascara. It doesn't break me out but the problem is bioderma is very pricey here. I will stick with cleansing oil instead because it's easier to remove waterproof mascara and cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by hanzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

OK, so i have read so much about this on beauty blogs everywhere!! When this was finally available in my local priceline (Australia) i had to try it!

This is a great makeup remover but i needed quite a large amount of the product to remove my waterproof eye makeup. So the longevity of the product for the price isn't too great.
Unfortunately, this product wasn't meant to be for me. It broke me out in tiny little lumps and bumps ALL OVER MY FACE. Even after cleansing.
I can imagine how great this product would be if it didn't break me out, after removing my makeup it left my skin feeling super soft. I do have extremely sensitive skin though, so i might try the oily skin/acne prone version and see how i go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess it's better than any other makeup remover I've bought, but it's still pretty expensive for what you get. I mean, it's not taking away wrinkles it is taking off makeup! But for people who like this type of thing, it is probably the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

I really wanted to love this product but I couldn't remove makeup easily with it. Especially waterproof mascara even after holding it there and using cotton pads soaked in product. Not sure what's wrong here since so many people gave such great reviews. Even when used to remove face makeup I seem to need many cotton pads before I don't see any residue. However, it is very gentle and feels just like water. No sticky residue. I still prefer using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup but I do repurchase this to clean off makeup when I want to test of different eye looks or when I do swatches.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great cleanser for sensitive skin, or just plain lazy people. I love to use this if I'm working night shift and want to go to bed ASAP, I can quickly remove my makeup and sleep. I did not experience any reactions or side effects. A little bit pricey, but I will still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by bartatimi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as an eye make up remover (I used many but don't like the oily feeling after it)but I do not really like it on my whole face.