October 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by diana10301

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this as a toner and eye make up remover. For the evenings I still use more deeper cleansers, since I don't feel this water removes make up completaly, maybe because I tend to put a lot on me during the day. But in the lazy mornings I like to use it as water alternative, it does not dry the skin and makes me feel refreshed.
I tried quite a few micellaire waters and so far this is my favourite. The best deal you can get in a France, anywhere else it can be hard to find and quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by hellodarling88

Don't expect anything drastic. It's more like your skin but better type of products.

AS MAKE UP REMOVER/CLEANSER:
Disliked it. Felt it removed most of my make up and left remnants floating on the surface of my skin somehow.

AS A TONER
Divine! Removed any tightness after cleansing and somewhat relaxes my pores after a long day under make up. It does something for sensitive skin unlike most products that just don't do anything to aggravate it. I don't use a cotton pad & just smooth it over my skin like an essence seeing as I already double cleanse. But when I do use a cotton pad, it does pick up any light traces of make up I missed.

A definite repurchase.
Almost through my bottle and trying to get my stewardess friends to buy it back to Malaysia for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lydia84

Great product! Wouldn't be without this now. Even great on eye make up! I normally feel I have sensitive skin around my eyes however this product doesn't cause me any discomfort! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by maryr624

LOVE this product. There's no going back. I use it as a makeup remover and face cleanser 1-2 times a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness, no dryness, nothing. Well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by aizmaskas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best eye makeup remover for me. I don't use it to clean my facial makeup because it's too expensive for that. It doesn't smell and doesn't sting my eyes. The only downside is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by marianieto830

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My all time favorite! I have tried sooo many cleansing products, but this one is just pure wonder for your skin. It hydrates it, adds glow, leaves it soft, doesn't irritate it, removes makeup effortlessly (even water-proof), smells gentle and nice and ... it's just marvelous. I can't brag enough about it, seriously! The only minus is that the big packaging (500ml) that has this "pump mechanism" is not very nice to use, because when you press it the product comes out under a lot of pressure (obviously) and splashes out (not only on your cotton pad, as it has to be). But the products is so great, that I don't really care about this minus of the packaging. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG! It's the best waterless cleanser I've ever tried. Super gentle with no scent. Too bad it's so expensive and hard to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mikaylatabone

Since discovering this product last year, it hasn't left my skincare routine. And nor will it ever!
Wonderful product, it performs to its purpose and removes all signs of makeup, even the waterproof mascara. All you need is a reasonable amount on a cotton pad, swipe gently and all make up is gone in a flash.
Would definitely recommend purchasing this, don't be fooled by the price, it's worth every cent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mimiyu23

Really gentle and effective for makeup touch ups and removing face makeup! But i don't like it for removing my eye makeup specially waterproof mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SarahGD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I normally use an oil cleanser but if I;m a little lazy in the evening this is a great alternative. Your skin feels really clean after, but def need to go over your face twice. And also wipe off the moisture it leaves on your skin before moisturising. I had very sensitive skin around my eyes and it did not irritate it at all.