Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 6/28/2015 8:44:00 AM

My skin loves it :) can't live without it..

on 6/25/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product at my local Murale but they sell this at Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall and London Drugs in Canada. I'm sure they sell them online as well. They typically go on sale frequently so when it does, I purchase them, especially if they have bundles. This product removes makeup fairly easy and does not irritate the skin at all. It is very gentle and find it good for sensitive skin, even though I know they have the green line for sensitive skin, but I think this product works just as well. I use the MUFE sensitive eyes makeup remover to initially take off my waterproof mascara prior to using this product, putting it on a cotton pad and then removing the rest of my eye makeup. It does not sting my eyes nor does it leave a greasy feeling. The product is a clear fluid that comes in the pink packaging clear bottle. They sell different sizes and they have a mini bottle for travelling which is great. The only problem is that when the mini bottle runs out, you cannot refill it as the lids are not meant to come off. They designed it in a way so that you would need to repurchase their product, rather than buying a big bottle and refilling the travel size one. I wish they would be able to make the lids better to be more environmentally friendly and economical. Other than that, I think this product works great to remove makeup. I only use it remove my eye makeup as I use a different cleanser for my face, but I'm sure this product works equally well for the face - just need use many more cotton pads. I'd repurchase.

on 6/22/2015 3:44:00 PM

Love it,so gentle but can remove make up completely, what it's great about is I don't need wash my face after I use this, just can go to bed right away.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it works so well when I don't wear any waterproof eye makeup. Doesn't make me breakout and it's mild on face like water. no harm to try this

on 6/19/2015 10:12:00 AM

This is very good make-up remover, but not the miracle the hype around it suggests.

What you can expect from it:
- it's mild and gentle, it probably won't irritate your skin, even if it's sensitive
- it will remove 80-90% of your make-up
- you can also use it on your eyes

What you can't expect from it:
- total removal of your make-up (you'll need another cleanser before or after it), especially around your eyes
- any added benefits: anti-aging or moisture

on 6/16/2015 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recently bought this hoping it would be my new HG make-up remover. Sadly it broke me out, little red itchy pimples appeared on my forehead and chin. Face also felt very dry after use. It seems to have lots of positive feedback so obviously works for others, it's just not for me. Disappointed, as I don't even have sensitive skin.

I was introduced to this by a girl in my office who spends a lot on skin care products. She told me it's the best toning water she'd ever used. I picked up 2 bottles in Paris for just 15 euros and I'm a convert. I find it really gentle and mild but it still gives your face a good clean and removes all make up. I have very slightly oily skin so don't find it drying in the same way other people have mentioned. This is a great one stop product that makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I don't know if it's linked but I used to get the odd spot but since using this I literally cant remember when I last had an outbreak. Definitely one to try!

on 6/3/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my 3rd large bottle of this. What can I say that hasn't been said? This stuff removes eye makeup fabulously with minimal rubbing needed, doesn't sting my eyes. I did try using it all over my face for a time but found I got dry and flaky. But strictly for eye makeup removal, this stuff is excellent.

on 5/31/2015 9:14:00 PM

This is an amazing make-up remover. I have been searching for years for something to take it all off. I especially have had problems with stubborn leftover mascara not leaving my lashes (Thanks Benefit).

This gets everything and it's gentle. I thank Lisa Eldridge's make up removal video for preventing me from constantly looking like a raccoon. Her method is really gentle and I follow it. I like that it's not a sticky gel, it's like a gentle water that leaves skin refreshed. This hasn't made me irritable or break out and I will definitely continue to use it. It's also great to use on a q tip if you make a mistake with your eyeliner or mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because Lisa Eldridge recommended it and she's da bomb but I think it doesn't work for my skin type.

First, it takes a lot of product to really remove all my makeup. Sometimes, even after I think my face is clean (after four or five cotton pads), when I go to put on my vitamin c serum with another cotton pad, more makeup comes off.

The other problem with this product is that it created all these dry spots on my skin. My skin leans on the dry side naturally but I think this remover exacerbates this. Some of the other reviewers have commented on the use of cotton pads being a contributing factor to dryness as well but I'm not so sure about this because I've used cotton pads with other products with no issue. My go to before the Bioderma Sensibio was the Lush 9 to 5 remover. Granted, the 9 to 5 contains oils which may combat dryness but it never left me with dry spots.