August 22, 2014 | 1800 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by tsandler

I like this micellar cleanser, its clear, fragrance free, gentle on my eyes, sometimes i just dab on a cotton ball with bioderma and go to sleep! and thats it, my face feels soft and clams any blotchiness. amazing. I haven't tried any alternatives, i have tred the sebium micellar water for olily skin, althouth my skin is oily, the sensibio is better for eye makeup removal and more gentle, The sebium is good if you need the extra cleansing for oily skin, If you like the tingiling sensation of a toner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by cinders915

This is definitely my favourite make up remover. I am on my third/fourth bottle now. I don't normally wear heavy makeup, neither too much eye makeup. This product is good for removing daily foundation/bb cream. I will still repurchase once run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Raniasong88

Yes I absolutely would repurchasing Honestly I dont hv any expectation while buying this product on a local drugstore.It looks like an alcohol bottle at first glanze.lol. And another reason is as a halfie (korean american) my skin has never fits on any european brand before. But when I applied it at the first time I'm just surprising that bioderma wiping off almost 90% of my waterproof make up.Yes Iam using heavy make up everyday as a stewardess and this could be stays onto my face for 15 hours if I hv long flight.And Bioderma could takes my make up off. So I think it would be my HG make up remover and also a smooth non washed cleanser when I was exhausted and too lazy to washing my face...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Finally I got this! We were on a holiday in Greece and I found a little bottle of this at a local pharmacy and I just had to buy it. I have the version for sensitive skin.

I have quite difficult skin, dry, but very acne prone. My skin in under control at the moment (mostly because of Kiehlīs Rare Earth-line), but it still gets angry once a month. Iīm not a big fan of micellar waters, I prefer water and cleanser when it comes to make up removal. But since this product has been so hyped, I wanted to test it.

I have now used this water daily before washing my face with my ordinary cleanser, as first step cleanser. I usually need two or three cotton pads to take away all my tinted moisturizer, bare minerals foundation and blush. I wear waterproof eye make up and this does not remove it at all. I tried once but it felt like rubbing with water. I also use this as a toner after washing my face. It feels very calming and it makes my skin look immediately somewhat toned and less red. It also provides a little bit of moisture, but not in a shiny way :).

And the results? My skin looks much clearer after a couple of weeks, and I like the way my make up removing and skin cleansing routine feel more effective now. I can be 100% sure there are no traces of make up left in my face when I go to bed. It has not broken me out, it has rather calmed my skin down.
I will probably ask my husband to bring me a couple more bottles for me when he next time travels to France, since Iīm falling for this every day more.

What I donīt like is the package. Itīs super ugly and there is no luxury. They donīt sell it in my country so I have to order it online.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I feel I should start off by saying that I only used this for taking off my eye makeup before continuing on to my usual cleansing routine. I'm not a big fan of these products that claim to remove makeup and cleanse your face without the need for water, so this was never going to be used for that purpose where I'm concerned. Of the ones I've used in the past, all have been nothing but a nightmare for my skin, usually leaving me with lots of breakouts and a dull looking complexion which only a good quality cleanser and exfoliator could fix.

Having said all that, this was actually pretty good at removing my eye makeup. I don't tend to wear really heavy eye makeup on a day-to-day basis, but I do tend to be fond of brown and neutral toned eye shadows and black mascara, some of which are harder to remove than others at the end of a typical working day. I tried using this on various makes and shades - from high-end brands to regular drugstore ones - and it worked well on all of them. I found I had to swipe it over my eyelids a good few times to really get every last scrap off, but even then I'd only used about 2 cotton pads per eye which is still better than some of the other products I've tried which claim to be specifically for getting eye makeup off! The other added bonus is it's completely fragrance free, so you don't get any lingering smells after you've used it and it's quite soothing on the skin around your eyes.

The only downsides for me were the slight sticky feeling I had on my eyes after using it and the price. The stickiness hung about for me until I'd washed my face with my usual cleanser, so I have a feeling that if I did use this on my entire face, it would have felt sticky all over. I have combination skin and slightly oily eyelids though, so this might have something to do with it. As for the price, it's not cheap in the UK mainly because we don't have any official stockists on the high street. I got my 100ml travel-sized bottle for about Ģ4.50 from an independent pharmacy in London, where the biggest bottle (500ml) would have set me back Ģ22.00 (a price I wasn't willing to pay at the time as I didn't know whether my skin would react badly to it). For this reason I would probably be reluctant to purchase it again especially now other brands are starting to get in on the act, producing versions of their own which are cheaper and more easily available. But overall it wasn't bad and if this was the only one available on the market, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by amjQ8

One of the best makeup removers I ever used. I will buy this product again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by luciferrouslux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a good gentle makeup remover. It'll take a lot of it to remove medium-heavy makeup though. It wasn't able to remove my kohl liner; it just smudged it all over my eye. If you wear heavier makeup you may just want to use this to remove the residue that stronger makeup removers leave behind.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I heard a lot for this product so when i got it i felt such a joy! But...i am skeptical now... In my opinion, it is not something special. First of all, it does not clean the eye makeup even though i do not use waterproof or water resistance products. It does clean my face but no better than other methods like the magneficent INGLOT Milc&Tonik facial cleansing wipes.
Overall, i will not buy it again. It is pricey and it does not offer me something unique. I prefer others cleansing methods. I believe that the micellar waters are another beauty gadget.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Alexa1992

This product is amazing. I didn't expect anything from this product however after years of using harsh makeup wipes I am convertered! Makeup is dissolved off in seconds, and skin left feeling cleansed. I no longer dread taking off my makeup now thanks to this magical 'water.' Great for my sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by 07words

I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do my skin any good. I used it to take my make up off and only took off a small amount (not even my eye make up). I had to use another cleanser afterwards to take off the rest of my make up which it had not managed to remove.

I thought i'd maybe bought a bad bottle but I tried another and it still did the same. I don't wear heavy make up or waterproof make up so I still don't understand why it didn't work for me.