July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Skincare - Face - Kanebo - Sensai CP Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by sweetcake

This is my favourite serum. It is expensive but you only need 3 drops so it last for quite a long time. I don't use it everyday only when I feel my skin needs an extra, when skin feeling too dry, dull or irritated, then I use it at night for a couples. The skin gets more moisturized, with glow and with a better and even tone. It is very light, almost like water consistence so it feels very fresh on the skin. No problem at all with my combination skin. I have tried also other serums from Kanebo but this is by far the most complete. I have already used several and will keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by magalimanon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is very expensive but works wonders. I use it especially in the winter when my skin is more demanding. Since i've used this product my skin is less dry and looks much better. This is one of the best kanebo products i've bought.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised there's no review for this item - it is an older and very popular Kanebo product. This is a serum for all skin types, especially for dull, lifeless skin. A "beauty essence" that "boosts" skin's resistance, it gives a finer, firmer, healthier looking texture. It is in a 40 ml bottle with a pump. Nice and light texture. You can use it day & night under any of Kanebo creams or emulsions. This is a nice stuff but I think that I like the IB Moisture Polish Essence better (it is more refreshing). Anyway, I don't think I'll buy it again because there are so many other serums I'd like to try. I recommend this and IB Moisture Polish Essence over the much more expensive Advanced Recovery Concentrate serum. It lasts for a very, very long time...