December 21, 2014 | 1233 users online

Masks - Shiseido - Benefiance - firming massage mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this mask. Such a treat for my skin. I apply this using Shiseido's facial massage method. Love the scent, love the texture. Totally worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by LYNNENY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am almost 62 . Have searched for a mask that would both hydrate and help with lines on my face. I have had small lines above outer corner of my eye ...not talking about crows feet here. I have tried several products the last 3 yrs and this mask is the VERY first one where I could see an immediate result. Used it last night right after I got out of the shower. Left it on about 5 or 6 minutes. Rinsed off gently. This morning...that area above my eye...looks much much better. I can see a difference and I am amazed ..totally.
Yes my dry skin feels hydrated but my main reason was for some FIRMING action with those lines above my eye...and I got it !!
This product isn't cheap..but I will get it again indeed...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sherieakiko

This is....SUPERBLY FANTASTICALLY AWESOME mask and I donít even know where to start.

I know this is a facial mask. but TRY THIS -

If you have dry chapped wrinkled skin all over your body thanks to dry air (air-con, winter, heater etc) , apply this and leave it on the whole day until you shower it off later.
You see immediate changes on the first application. Dry wrinkled skin went away for me!

This mask really does what it says, it is extremely hydrating. I freaked out seeing how dry my body skin was I even thought of having laser procedures. Well this mask works! So if you take pride on how you look and wants more pampering just know that this is the mask that you can apply on your body too!!!!

Bear in mind I have tried virtually everything, Clarins body oil (tonic and anti eau), body firming cream, stretch mark control, shaping cream, Murad body serum & firming cream, La mer body serum & body lotion, A derma cream and lotion, Cle de Peau body cream, SK-II body designer...........etc...etc....etc.

But this one works!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

the only face mask i have used where i see a difference in my skin texture and appearance and I have tried about 5 or 6 different face masks in the past. my skin is soft not only imediately after using it but for days after. its a great product and works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by rose919

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very moisturizing and also I noticed some firming effect as well. I had only a little sample so it was enough for 3 times usage only, but I like it. Maybe the smell is not my favourite, quite oldish, same as the others in the benefiance line...
I am a big Shiseido fan and will buy this mask, hopefully on ebay I can get a better deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mask has a jello texture. I use it massaging on my face and neck every time I take a hot bath. It's not greasy. But I don't find it firming or moisturizing either. The package looks nice but a little bit old-fashion. I know think it worths $40.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Benefiance is a line intended for MATURE, DRY or VERY dry skins.
It was always a "classical" line in Shiseido (it has been there I guess for the last 25 years), and I guess it got a new "Hype" to to the massive advertising it is getting these weeks in the magazines.
I was introduced to this one product by a Beauty Expert at a Shiseido event. I had also facials in that occasion, so that I could test on my own face various products, and the very lovely Japanese lady massaged my face with this firming massage mask.
I was a litlte doubtful at first, due to the fact I know Benefiance and to me it is way too heavy, so I was scared to break out (I have combination skin).
But the lady (an expert esthetician) knew her job and I was very satisfied with the result!
My skin was extremely pampered, nourished and soft, not heavy nor greasy as I feared.
The lady took off the mask - after a thorough shiatsu massage - with a steam hot towel.
I do not know if it was the combination of all the process (massage, mask, hot towel and the previous treatments) but my skin looked gogeous.
It was winter, and maybe this is also a reason I could bear without problems that mask.
I guess in sumer I would break out... it is a very rich prodcut all the same.
But I will purchase next winter, as I guess it is a very good treatment for a stressed or demanding skin.

___________________________
ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Plyethylene, Butylene Blycol, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tranexamic Acid, Potassium Carbomer, PET-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Grangrance, Cholesteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Butylparaben, Tochopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ginseng Extract, Trisodium ECTA, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Iron Oxides.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 8:46:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

While it did hydrate and brighten my skin a bit it's way too sticky and did break me out every time. I don't know about the purpose of the tiny pink beads in it, are they like some kind of exfoliators or release some special ingredients... And I dislike the smell of this mask and most Benefiance line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by MissPurple

The consistency of this gel-cream makes it a wonderful massage product. It spreads easily and doesn't get absorbed right away so you are not pulling your skin too hard. The beads are said to be exfoliating but I think the effect is very mild (well, I don't need this mask to be exfoliating anyway). I have dry skin and find this mask to be very moisturizing. It leaves my skin nourished, supple and radiant, even though it's kinda hard to say if the result is due to the product, or the massage, or both. Will buy again because there are so few massage creams and this one is indeed quite decent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

I will only review skin care on either end of the scale. This product is amazing, I have been using it every winter for about 20 years. It is a water soluble gel, not a cream. And after 3-5 minutes, with or without massage, all the dead skin seemed to have gone down the drain. The skin is totally smooth & hydrated & clean. The content should be good for 8-10 applications.