November 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Bath Treatments - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Luxurious Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ditie12

This is one of my favorite bubble baths. It smells divine (classic AG scent!) and produces lots of long-lasting bubbles! The texture is definitely much more watery than the 3in1, but it doesn't seem to matter as the amount of bubbles it produces is great! Just wish it wasn't so pricey!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by sunmonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if I got ripped off on ebay here but this bubble bath is only a bit thicker than water and doesn't produce many bubbles! I haven't been able to track down any in the shops to compare against so maybe a helpful MUA'er could let me know if this product should be so damn watery??

Wateriness aside, this has a gorgeous clean fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

Do not even think of using your gel for a bubble bath. This stuff is perfect. It just takes a tad. I am so glad I found this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the whole Amazing Grace line. When I want to pamper, I take a bath with this, use the scrub, 3-in-1 and conditioner and I'm happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by culebra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchase this bubble bath all of the time. I like the clean smell and it keeps my bath tub clean. This makes more bubbles than the gel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 9:57:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The bubble bath is in a thin cheap plastic container; not a container I would leave sitting out in my bathroom even though I paid $25 for it. Amazing Grace is such a pretty soft scent. Makes a nice amount of foam and seems to really soften and soothe my skin. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Flitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful Amazing Grace scent in a bubble bath. What could be better? The bubbles last an "amazingly" long time and the packaging is so pretty. Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2006 5:23:00 AM More reviews by ewiggs26

If you love the amazing grace line then you will LOVE this! The smell is one of the best formulations for the ag scent. It produces tons of bubbles and the bottle is so pretty (not to mention unbreakable).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so happy they made a bubble bath in this scent! I used to just use the amazing grace 3 in 1, but this gives me twice as much bubbles. It smells fresh, clean, and feminine, and the packaging (the bottle is plastic, NOT glass!) is perfect for gift givinmg! A must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by yesiam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this! DH got me the Amazing Grace Mother's Day gift set and it included this bubble bath. First of all, the packaging is sooo cute! The "wine bottle" looks fantastic in my bathroom. Some may dislike that the bottle is actually plastic, but I think it's very practical that way :). The scent is classic Amazing Grace....beautiful, soft floral with a hint of musk. Very clean smelling, but in an absolutely *gorgeous* way :). Just two tiny capfuls filled my bathroom with the glorious AG scent, and my bathtub with oodles of bubbles that actually lasted! I can see it's going to take me a while to finish this up. All in all, I'm incredibly pleased and impressed with this product. It is an absolute must-have for all AG lovers =)!