April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Anti Gravity Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by kmbmotz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

People always say take care of your skin since your 20's. I decided to take it seriously... I bought this eye cream, I love it! Absorbs quickly its not oily and doesn't affect the application of makeup. For hygiene reasons, I do not like the little jar. This cream lasted me for a year and I used it daily. I really do not know if it helps (I just have tiny fine lines) nonetheless my skin under my eyes feels great after applying. I would buy it again gladly, sadly, this product is not sold in Germany :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of the jar packaging for hygiene reasons, but this is my favorite eye cream! I'm not sure if it does do any kind of lifting since I'm only 25 and don't have that problem yet. However, it feels amazing when I put it on & keeps my undereye area for hydrated. I think a lot of the negative reviews are from people who are using to much. I just dab a bit on & have no problem with it drying or being to thick. I would defiantly repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by IrishWater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ended up with this eye cream after the sales assistant gave it to me instead of the 'All About Eyes' cream. As I bought it in another country, I didn't realise it was the wrong cream until I got home.

Anyway I decided to read some reviews of it, and although they were mixed, I decided to give it a try anyway.

I used it until it ran out, its lasted me about two months maybe, and it did nothing for me. It didn't brighten my eyes or anything, after paying £30 for it, I was less than impressed, especially as I had been using the 'all about eyes' cream which I felt worked for me. It helped my dark circles, brightened up the areas around my eyes and helped those little lines I have.

Definitely do not recommend, if you want an eye cream, go for the all about eyes, it works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not entirely sure if this helps reduce the appearance of lines yet, but it does keep my undereye area moisturized and does NOT cause milia which was one of my main concerns. yay! will follow and report back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Supatoon

I wasn't a fan of this at first. I felt it took too long to dry, and just kind of sat on top of my skin. But over time I learned how to work with it. I get up pretty early each morning for work. I apply it right after washing my face, and then do some morning chores. Come back after about 10 min and apply my moisturizer all over, wait another 5 minutes, and then apply makeup.
My under eyes look hydrated all through the day and my makeup stays put nicely.
I have gone through two bottles over the years, and have never had any irritation or milia from it. At one point I tried a different product and it was terrible. It was amazing to see the difference!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by marie85

This is the worst eye cream I've ever used. It made my undereyes so dry, the fine lines showed up clearer than ever. The cream also has a very thick consistency, which made applying concealer over it a challenge. I'm never touching this stuff again!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by CStarr5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was going to buy this cream until I learned it has Methylparaben as an ingredient.Parabens are known to cause cancer.I will avoid this product and buy one that is paraben-free.Very disappointing because it has great reviews, Clinique should consider making all of their products paraben-free.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Rina7

I really like this eye cream. I needed an under eye cream with some more "umph", and the Clinique SA recommended this to me. It is very moisturizing, and seems to last all day. Usually my under eye area gets lined and crepey towards the end of the day, but it gets much less so with this cream. I have sensitive eyes and skin, but haven't noticed any irritation like in the other reviews--but then again, I don't apply up to my lash line, or on my upper lids. Very happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:21:00 AM More reviews by sandersonk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried loads of eye creams, most recently Lancome Primordiale, Nivea DNA and Lush. Bought this one with a mascara to get the free gift. I've never had an eye cream which actually made a visible difference before, i assumed they just had some sort of long term benefit. Astonished to find within 3 days of using this that the little lines under my eyes had apparently disappeared! I suppose they are plumped out or hidden, but I could hardly see them, it's a miracle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) []
cetearyl alcohol [] butylene glycol [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] phenyl
trimethicone [] polyglyceryl-3 beeswax [] cetyl esters [] dimethicone []
polybutene [] sucrose [] polymethyl methacrylate [] glycerin [] isostearyl
neopentanoate [] cetearyl glucoside [] tocopheryl acetate [] potassium
sulfate [] glycine soja (soybean) protein [] peg-100 stearate [] squalane
[] gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract [] phytosphingosine [] yeast
extract\faex\extrait de levure [] cholesterol [] betula alba (birch)
extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] salvia officinalis