November 26, 2014 | 1896 users online

Body Scrubs - Biotherm - Biosenses Softening Exfoliant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has the same nice, marine type scent as all the other products in the Biosenses line. It's a perfectly okay body scrub but, for some reason, not my favourite. Even if this were still available, I don't think I'd repurchase since Soap and Glory makes scrubs just as good and for a considerably lower price and Clarins makes scrubs I like better (though obviously, at a somewhat higher price point).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this body scrub, especially the refreshing scent it has. It's very gentle on the skin and my skin reacts very well with this scrub. Leaves my skin feeling very clean, hydrated and soft, not sore like a lot of other body scrubs. It is very expensive, and I usally only buy this when there is a special going on at the Biotherm counter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by CGE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely beautiful exfoliant for the body. It's very gentle scrub and has a wonderfully fresh ocean-y fragrance. I would probably only buy this again from online retailers as it is quite expensive if you purchase it from a department store.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Babydollygirl

I redeem this one from Biotherm loyalty club. I love biotherm biosenses products, smell devine. This scrub is really gentle and it does what it ment to do, but i wouldnt purchase this product, i could get other brand for half the price. (AU$39 for 200ml)