Kryolan Shimmering Event Foundation

on 8/6/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In love with this product!! It is the best shimmering foundation on the market. I use it as a base before foundation and it makes my skin glow! also adds a dewy effect making you look fresh faced. Perfect for highlighting those dark areas around the eye area and under the brows, around lips and cheeks. Has also lasted me 6 months and it is still half full! xx

on 6/29/2009 2:38:00 PM

i wouldn't exactly call this product a "foundation" it is more of a highlighter / multi use shimmer product. I have it in silver and i mix it in with my foundation to sheer it up and give it a nice glow or dab it over certain parts (cheesbones, clevage etcs) just where i want to add shine! it is super pigmented and you only need a tiny bit of it to get a very shiny look! love it for bridal work!

on 12/4/2005 2:56:00 PM

I think in the past few years Kryolan has modernised their products a lot. I have always liked them because, even if not glamorous, they perform like nothing else.
This is a sheer foundation with shimmer. It comes in 5 colors, I have it in "Gold". It gives a lovely luminous look, sometimes I wear it all over, or just to highlight cheekbones, browbones, bridge of nose...
It doesn't provide heavy coverage, so I just put on some concealer where needesd and then I apply the foundation. It feels soft and fresh and contains skin caring ingredients.