October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Blonde Glam Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not a big fan of this one unfortunately. I splurged on the shampoo and conditioner a while ago and though they were nice at first.... but I've found this is yet another shampoo that makes your hair feel nice on the day you wash it, but the next day it just feels dry and yuck.

I did notice it makes my hair look quite shiny when freshly washed, but definitely doesn't help keep the brassies away. I don't feel like it has improved the condition of my hair in any way.

I am almost at the bottom of my bottle now and ordered some of my old faithful Aveda Blue Malva for when it runs out. I won't repurchase this Redken one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for years because nothing else compares. The shampoo is gentle but still deep cleaning and smells AMAZING. When paired with the conditioner, my hair is always silky smooth and shiny. Definitely worth the money

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

Love the citrus-y scent of this shampoo, but for the price tag I don't think its worth the hype. It cleans my hair and leaves it smelling great, but it didn't really enhance my highlights. I got this on sale at Ulta, but I honestly would not pay full price. It's a nice shampoo, but it doesn't do anything that John Frieda can't do.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by jjp7401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Did not help protect my highlighted hair or refresh my color. It smells incredible though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

has an ok smell, makes my hair clean without drying it out. not sure that it did anything as far as protecting my hair from getting any brassier than it would with any other shampoo or making it shiny. i'd consider buying it again when ulta has their sale of the big jug for $15, but otherwise, i wasn't impressed enough to spend more than twice that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle of this. This is definitely not an every day shampoo, but that being said I use it 2-3 times a week alongside another (biolage) shampoo. It's awesome for blondes like myself but if you use it everyday it will start to build up and weigh down your hair. Definitely a great investment for blondes, and grab the conditioner with it! That is really nice as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Olipants87

LOVE this shampoo and conditioner, makes my highlighted hair so shiny and soft! just wish it was a little more reasonably priced. I try to use it only when I'm straightening my hair, because it really makes a difference, but I still seem to run out of it pretty quickly! by far the best product for my highlighted hair so I will continue to purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by 4runnergirl

Not a fan of this. I was super excited to try this line as I am a fan of most of Redken's products. I have platinum blonde hair, color treated, fine and limp. I was expecting this shampoo to leave my hair very silky and bright, as a lot of products for blonde hair promise.

In the shower, the shampoo felt great on my head and smells amazing, like grapefruit. I think these are the only 2 things preventing me from rating this at 1 lippies.

After? What a disappointment. My hair was DULLER than before I washed it. It definitely brings out the brassieness in the hair and makes any part that isn't platinum stand out. My hair was also frizzy with tons of fly away and was hard to manage.

Yuck. I gave this to someone else who doesn't even use it. I always see it in her bathroom, untouched and collecting dust. Will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best shampoo for blonde hair I have ever used in my life! My hair looks so beautiful, and it's really soft! My hair wasn't tangled, and I only had to wash it once + it smells amazing! I can't believe I waited so long, and waisted so much money on other shampoos. It's a bit pricey for shampoo, but there's a big difference between salon brands and shampoos you can find in the supermarket.
So if you have blonde fine hair, I think you will like this shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by IcedOrchid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Works extremely well for my colored and highlighted hair in super hard Colorado water! I've tried everything from reasonably priced Matrix to Pureology but keep coming back to this one. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. It also leathers up nicely, leaving a fresh grapefruit scent. I don't apply it directly to my scalp, first diluting a small amount with a bit of water in a plastic cup and then applying it to my long hair which make it SO much easier to rinse out! Bottom line, I think it's a great product for colored/highlighted hair, even if it's not blond.