September 18, 2014 | 2005 users online

Fragrances - Frederic Malle - Carnal Flower

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by whenuwakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG.

If you tried Do Son by Diptique and you hated it, try Carnal flower.
If you love Do Son, try Carnal flower.

The "oily" smell of the tuberose is very prominent on the testing paper strip but on skin it disappears within 10 minutes and beautiful smell emerges and lasts at least 5 hours on me. The scent keeps on evolving throughout the wear. I just can't stop smelling my wrist. I am very tempted to buy this but I plan to try Fracas, love & tears, and beyond love before I do.
On me, it smells more vibrant and youthful but on paper, it smells more romantic and round.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by petrol_blu

I absolutely love tuberose and was dying to smell this one. I finally had the chance today and can I say HOLY SHIT. I can't even describe how intoxicating Carnal Flower is. I am literally still high from it and it's been 2 hours since I put it on. The only bad thing about it is that it costs half my rent for a bottle. If I ever win the lottery, I will spray my 20 room mansion with Carnal Flower.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Green tuberose that opens with the most beautiful herbal facets but which unfortunately falls apart in the drydown because it reminds me a lot of Amarige. I also think this has been reformulated, I believe it used to be a lot headier than it is now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Radha8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best smelling stuff on earth... But it's so expensive! I think it's the gardenia that makes it smell so good and I found a similar smelling perfume, Tocca Florence, and am using that instead now. It's not as good but for $50 instead of $300 it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by poppycherry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my "sex" perfume, when i know its going to happen, and "portrait of a lady" is my malle "lawyer meetings" perfume. yes its green and yes its polarizing but my goi to fragrance is Fracas and Killian Beyond Love and LOve and Tears both for different moods but Carnal Flower is a guarantee that im going to do the walk of shame, men love it when it powders down, at first its too green or maybe thats the hexane in the tuberose absolute, but after a glass of bubbly and your makeup on slip on your best panties, another killer queen Malle is "Lipstick Rose" which is great for working with men, in Hollywood, and "quelque Fluers" which ive heard is Ditas favourite too, Fracas is my go to so i like LOUD perfumes, "portatit of a lady is very quiet ive also tried all the amouage perfumes and thats another eereview prefume is meant to have an effect on yourself and others if you have the confidence Carnal Flower will get you - laid or close to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rae16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing !!!! One of my favorite fragrances ever. The hair mist is awesome !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

lalki1's review below sums up what I was about to write, and others describe the notes in detail better but I've been putting off buying this perfume for AGES (due to the price). Will buy again, I am a fan of Tuberose and this is different enough for me to justify although if I had to pick between it and the others I would pick Tuberose Criminelle, but this is still worth rating of 5 for me.

LOVELY floral fragrance, good sillage, and works well on my skin chemistry so its sort of become my every day perfume now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The most beautiful, realistic white flower perfume. fresh, a little green-( love), and uncloying but at the same time sweet and lush. perfect for any age IMO and any season. 1 spray is all you need.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another Malle I had to give a 5 even though I wouldn't wear it, because it is just state-of-the-art. There is a touch of freshness in the opening, then the purest tuberose. Tuberose lovers have to try this

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Marybeth818

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells good - it smells like flowers. I am surprised it is tuberose because I thought I didn't like tuberose. Nevertheless, I'm not picking up on what's so interesting about it. Will keep trying.

edited: I have changed it from 3 to 5. I chose to wear it for my Valentine's Day/Anniversary dinner and it was a good one.