October 24, 2014 | 930 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Water Shine Diamonds

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by auras

Terribly drying. Too bad because I loved the sparkles and it doesn't feel gritty. But not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by ElenaChloe

I usually stay away from glittery lipsticks or lip glosses but I thought I'd give this one a try. It has a nice texture although when I apply it the glittery particles in it seem to scratch my lips but after that it is very light and nice. I have shade 170 (Mango Diamonds) and it looks really nice for summer as it is a strong peach more coral color. I would reccomend it for those with light warm toned skin. I usually wear it with sheer liquid foundation, illuminating powder on my cheeks and a bit of mascara. No eye shadow, no liner...keep it simple as this shade makes your lips pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

i have it in beige diamonds, which is nice but really really sheer. its like a lipgloss in a lipstick package. I kinda like it, however lasting power is very poor and it definately does not look like in ads! However i kinda like it because it's non drying, non sticky, doesn't have taste or lingering smell and makes my lips look shiny but not in a very frosty/cheap way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Matoula

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick! I have the "114 sand shimmer" one, and it has excellent results! I' m really impressive because of its smooth feeling and moisturizing effects!!I want to buy it in more colours!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are fun. Sheer, sparkly and fun. I've got #107 Pink Diamonds and #110 Sequin Mauve, and I am quite fond of them. I have no idea why, since the formula is neither moisturising nor long-lasting. But doggone it, these are fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

Hmmm... I find this lipstick as much ado about nothing special. Colour range is excellent and I thought to give it a try but I was rather disappointed: the coverage is more of a lipgloss than a lipstick and it does not apply even. That's minus one star. Another minus start because it lasts very little time on the lips and the package could be a little fancier than that. But, I'll still use it from time to time, playing with the colours, in casual days. Ah, and it is nicely moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hexuanhui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love maybelline lipsticks, esp the water shine diamonds series! I have 7 maybelline lipsticks and will definately buy more! For the water shine diamond series, I have flashing peach( my fav!), glimmer pink, sparking topez and brillant citeron. Maybelline lipsticks are moisturing and they do not dry your lips! Im a big fan of glitters! Not many lipsticks out there are as glittery as the water diamonds series. The lipstick comes in a gittery barbie pink rectangular tube. I've tried stila lip products but I still prefer maybelline's and they're cheaper too! Highly recommended to all! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2005 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lil_flower

I have this in CRYSTAL PINK. I must say this colour is fabulous!!! The texture is very pleasant, however it comes off too easily!!! You have to reapply it often! I would like my lipstick to be a bit more long-lasting, so I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:24:00 AM More reviews by homeless1

my main problem with this product is that it's fading away too fast! putting lipstich every 1/2 an hour is insane...

i prefer long lasting lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I bought this in "precious copper" in summer. It gives a really nice sparkle onto your lips and it's similar to my lip colour that makes my lips sparkle like gem naturally. Not very moisturizing though but it's okay in summer with a thin lip balm as lip base; in winter I have to apply a thick lip base or else it'll look terrible, like giant glitters on cracked lips and it doesn't even sparkle at all! Nice buy as a drugstore lipstick, it's worth the price and I generally like Maybelline products, but I definitely won't purchase it again as I'm looking for a better quality lipstick. The lid also has a tendency of sliding off.

Update: It's not a really great winter product, same problem -- too much glitter without any shine like in summer. I think I'm going switch to another product.

Update: Brought it down to two lippies: when it dries out, your lips will be covered with glitter, glitter, and glitters!! Attractive? NO! continued >>