October 24, 2014 | 1095 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks in Emerald

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by offender

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Wow ! I use this green everday. I re-pruchase 6 at time...I combine it with copper eye shadow..just beautiful....The price can not be beat, and the quality maintains even bought months in advance. Additionally it does not run. I line my upper and lower lids- no problem. It is a dark, yet not loud shade of green. I think it is softer but not invisble- just as much drama as dark brown but more character!
I also buy the blue flare- which I wear occassionally. The green is more flattering to my hazel green eyes. My daughter uses the black ice- very happy with the performance. Yet I think a great green is much more challenging to locate.
I have consistently purchased worn this eyeliner for 3+ years. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by C1eang1rl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't expect much from this eyeliner because it was cheap and from Avon (which I hadn't used since high school and I have to admit is higher quality all the way around now) but wow! For the price you won't find a prettier or smoother green eyeliner that goes on easy and lasts all day. Plus I like the retractable packaging. I can't wait to order these in more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Love this eyeliner! I love twist up liners, and this goes on so smooth, with not too much smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my waterline when I wear a smokey look, for a pop of color and it looks very nice. Although I prefer a blue eyeliner at all times.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jsahawkwiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of eyeliner. HUGE. This isn't my favorite though. The color is nice, I really like it. Unfortunately that's the best thing about it. I find this to be quite crumbly when you put it on. I prefer the good old fashioned kind that you can sharpen. Avon's Ultra Luxury Liner is much much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Jenn09

I like this color for lining my upper lashline, It doesnt stay on my waterline but most eye liners no matter what the brand is dont. I think i have the waterproof version and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

The Glimmersticks eyeliners are fabulous, but the Blackest Black shade is the breadwinner. Emerald probably doesn't sell as well, and that's unfortunate that peple are so unwilling to step outside the box. Yes, it's green, and no, it's not subtle, but you can make as thick or as thin a line you want, and it will add pop to the rest of your makeup or even outfit.

This washes off so easily, too, even though it lasts comfortably for the entire day - even in awful hot weather.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS EYELINER IN EMERALD GREEN. This has been my favorite eye liner in the world. It is my staple in my makeup bag. It defines the eyes and gives color to my face and on my skintone, its a amazing rich hunter green. It lasts all day. I dont like wearing green and blue, purple funky colored eyeshadows, i have to admit its not the 80s and I'm not 16 anymore, so using colored eye liners is the only way to achieve color and still look sophisticated. It looks scrumptous going out at night, and not having to wear smokey eyeshadows, just wear this eyeliner, and some black mascara, and it looks beautiful even in pictures. It is great color for spring too, just line the eyes with emerald green liner, brown mascara, and some sheer pink gloss and youre good to go! Thank you Avon and please dont discountinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Bojik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The best eyeliner I have ever used and I have used tons. I love this stuff. It does not smear, flake or irritate my eyes. Its dirt cheap and lasts about 12 hours on me. It never runs and it looks true green.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by chypregirl

I am a huge fan of Glimmersticks, for eyes and lips. The eyeliners though I would only use on the upper lids; I have difficulty applying them well on the lower lid -- there I stick with a pencil. I do like the Emerald color. It adds a nice touch to whatever eyeshadow I happen to have on. It is a fairly bright green like someone here said, but not fluorescent or anything, so on the upper lid it can still be used for a nice natural look.