August 31, 2014 | 1031 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - Gllitter Belle eye color in Smoked Fume

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice deep color and shimmer, good blendability but this stuff creases like crazy. I would never wear this as an eyeshadow (again) because it looks horribly creasy after a short time. I do occassionally use it as a liner though, applied with a stiff brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 9:42:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this b/c it just looked so cute on the website. The packaging is great, and you get alot of product for it to be so cheap. The color is great, and I had no problems applying it with a eyeshadow brush. It looked great for about 15mins, and then it began to crease. I do not have oily lids, and did use a base. If this didn't crease, I would buy again, but since it does, I will not b e repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 11:17:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this before the holidays because it just looked so adorable in the mark magalog! Firstly, I love the sparkly silver glitter compact. It reminds me of a disco ball, it's very cute.
Secondly, the color itself is lovely. It's this deep, smoky, charcoal color with silver glitter, but the glitter is subtle.
Application however, is quite a different story. Trying to smear this on your eyelids without any kind of base is IMPOSSIBLE. It will just smudge and look out of place and will fade. I find that I must use a base when I use this eyeshadow, or else I will look quite stupid. Even when I do use a base, I find that this eyeshadow still creases. It does look great when paired with a deeper black eyeliner, that's definitely for sure. I doubt I would purchase again because I wish they would make the cream itself easier to apply instead of fighting with it to go on your lids. It's a good concept, but I don't use this often because it takes some extra time to perfect my eyes. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by bethainy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! This is a creme eyeshadow, in a charcoal color. Love the compact for one, the mirror inside is great. The e/s is nice too. Great for smokey eyes. It did crease a little bit when I wore it for about 6 hours, but all I had to do was smooth my finger on it and it was fine. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just like the name this is designed to look "smokey" if you dab it on thick like I did trying to get a blacker color it WILL crease and not end up working right for you! No matter how much you smudge the creased part of the cream back in place it will keep on creasing if you put too much on or have oily lids like myself. The color is still beautiful a soft gray/silvery black that looks fab on light eyes without overwhelming them or looking gothic. It also is very flattering to my pale skin. It has noticeable small pieces of glitter that do not scratch your eye and that do not look like large glitter chunks. The packaging is one of the prettiest shadow compacts I have ever seen *All silver with tons of glitter on it even on the bottom side* It opens easily and shuts securely- Great so the cream does not dry out. To top it off it has a full size mirror the same size of the compact on the inside. I have not tried this with shadow on top but im sure that will help with the creasing. Great price $6 for .12 oz compact with a mirror. Would and will buy again in the other colors