July 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by JamLam

I love a good scrub and this definitely delivers. The consistency is a fine sandy texture. This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and fresh. I use this once every three days as advised. I regularly have blemishes and I like that this helps with clearing of these. This cost me $98nzd I think can't remember exactly.. highly recommended if you enjoy giving your face a scrub, definitely not for the faint hearted

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think of myself as a vain person, but I can't stop looking in the mirror after I've used this! My skin looks smooth, soft, bright, and it seems as if my nose-to-mouth lines and pores have been been filled in. It's either this product, or maybe one of the bulbs in my bathroom needs replacing...!
This is a dermabrasion product which gives a more intensive result than a "regular" facial scrub. I've tried other dermabrasion creams but this is hands down the best. I've been using it for three weeks now (twice a week) and my skin is getting better and better; my products seem to be more effective and makeup goes on more smoothly. Do follow the detailed instructions on the pack; this is a potent product which is used by applying gentle pressure for 30 seconds to no more than two minutes, and no more than three times a week. If you're not used to dermabrasion I'd suggest that you start with 30 seconds 1-2 times a week, and work up to the maximum. My face sometimes feels very slightly tingly and sore after use but that's me overusing it and not the product.
Love this and will definitely repurchase. An added bonus for me is that this product does not contain plastic beads which are harmful to the environment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by fisek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have found my HG scrub at last! But first you should know that before this one, no scrub seemed to exfoliate my skin; I still had dry patches immediately after exfoliating and had to do it over and over again to get results.. and I have tried A LOT of differnt scrubs, from drugstore to high-end. They're just all too gentle for me. I don't even know why, since my skin isn't extremely dry; even at times when it's particularly oily, I get dry patches here and there..
Anyway, what you should know is that this one worked for me because it's super harsh. Which means that if you have sensitive skin you probably shouldn't even look at it:)
The grains are super fine and it really does feel like sand. The SA advised me to use it really gently and to not scrub like mad. But I ended scrubbing like you would with a gentle scrub and that's how it worked on my crocodile skin. So I guess you should be gentle if your skin is less crocodile-y. And even I top it with a soothing moisture mask (the Avene one, which I will review in a while) just in case.
So I understand the negative reviews, but for me this is it. Will repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lovepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I want to marry the person responsible for this scrub. Within a week, I had a coworker flipping out dying to know what I'd been using. I saw visible improvement the first day, and can tell a difference in fine forehead lines and mild acne scarring. My skin looks so much healthier and radiant. It leaves my skin feeling amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If your concerned about huge pores, get this! Best scrub EVER. These tiny rough particles are great to really get in there and scrub all that dead skin, oil, and dirt out. I use this 1-2 a week with my daily Kiehls Ultra cleanser and my skin has been doing so much better. Always follow this up with your moistizer, can be a little drying after... I use Orgins Vitazing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by eyesarahclops

.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by lilacpriest

I have been a huge fan of Kiehl's products for many years, but I'm not biased. I find that there are some of Keihl's products that are overpriced, over-hyped and/or ineffective. However, I really like this face scrub. I've tried a lot of scrubs, and this one just works. My skin feels amazingly smooth and soft afterwards with no irritation. The granules are so fine that it really gently and evenly polishes. It's really expensive at $41 for 2.5oz, but I haven't been found anything comparable just yet. Also, a little goes a long way. I use it 2-3 a week about a nickel size dollop for less than 2 minutes at a very light pressure. It is one of the few products that I actually look forward to using each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Pi89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to have small white particles around my nose and chin, but this scrub makes them go away. My pores decreased in size and my skin is very even now (I dont use foundation, so I can tell if there has been a change). I dont have scars from acne so I cant tell how it works for them. The small grains are really efficient against dead cells and other impurities, it leaves a polished surface and is the best physical treatment you can have (glow effect!). The grains can be harsh, so please dont massage too hard on your delicate skin, a light massage for maximum 2-3 minutes is enough! I also would not recommend to use this more than once a week, since its taking away the outer skin layer to encourage new cell production I would not stress the cells unnecessary by using it often. Ive been using this every wednesday morning for 8 months now and little goes a long way. As a student, this is quite expensive, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by santiyunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin looks cleaner after 2 weeks of usage. The small scrub cleans very good, and brightening my skin,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for almost two years and I have enjoyed it very much. It exfoliates very well, leaving the skin smooth and soft. Recently, however, I started to alternate with Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator, which has finer scrub particles, and is therefore, gentler on the skin, it achieves the same effect, and is cheaper. So, yes, the Epidermal Re-Texturing exfoliator is excellent, but so are many others.