Johnson & Johnson Moisturizing Mist

2.4

on 8/9/2005 4:54:00 AM

i adore the j&j softlotion and softwash, so naturally i thought i would like the moisturizing mist just as much- not so...texture didn't absorb well into my skin as their softlotion did.. a very sticky consistancy layers on skin- not pleasant or moisturizing- will not be repurchasing.

on 2/24/2005 9:21:00 PM

hey. . .I remember this. Do they still make this? Seems like I haven't seen it in quite some time. . . anyway the spray nozzle on mine broke after about 2 uses which made me mad, but I got over it because the product itself was so ineffective. I thought this would be the perfect moisturiser for oilier skins but it didn't feel like it added any moisture at all. Then again, I only ever used it twice.

on 2/1/2005 11:01:00 AM

I really wanted this to be the end of my search for a better alternative to baby oil in my just-showered, before-the-towel routine ... this isn't it. While it is a convenient application that is likewise not at all greasy, this isn't the stuff to apply to wet, just-showered skin before drying off. After use, my skin isn't dry, but not noticeably moisturized either, like good old regular baby oil. So I'll keep searching!

on 1/21/2002 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The packaging of this product is very cute, it's a spray lotion for your face. It's oil free, which is good, but my dry skin needs more moisture than this lotion provides. I'd say this product is best for those with ioly to normal skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products