Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick in Dusty Rose

3.2

on 3/8/2013 2:54:00 AM

I love this lipstick it smells like Vanilla and reminds me of mac lipsticks. i love the pinky coral tone to this lipstick. However i probably won't repurchase as i have many many lipsticks that i alternate and im not sure ill use it all up any time soon although i would like to try another colour from the collection.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick smells weird and it doesnt last but maybe a second and I hadn't even touched my lips at all. The colors beautiful but it's not a good lipstick.

on 3/2/2012 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a sample when I purchased other MK products - looks better online than IRL - too warm/orange. Disappointing for me. I like a cooler pink.

Yup. Got a SECOND sample of this - wow she really must have alot of these.Still too orangey for me. I like PINK PASSION much more. (Even Pink Satin is better than this.)

on 5/31/2008 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this one sight unseen over the internet. When I put it on it was a lot darker than I expected it to be. And also kind of bright. It has a pinkish/orange tint to it. I have very pale skin, so I was sort of apprehensive to wear it. But I ended up putting it on and going to the store. I felt uncomfortable the entire time that I was there because I felt like my lipstick color was screaming loud. I think with a medium to dark skintone this color would look amazing. But on me with my light skin, I think it's a little too much. I may possibly wear it layered with another color. I think that's the only way I'll ever finish this tube.

Here is a pic. Please ignore my freckles and sloppy application. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rb09j9&s=3

on 12/1/2005 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color lipstick! A nice tawny, dusty rose shade...goes perfect with a wardrobe of pinks, reds, browns...a nice warm shade. It applies smoothly and has considerable staying power, although not quite comparable to the remarkable staying power of Avon lipsticks. Truly a lovely product!