September 2, 2014 | 2159 users online

Concealers - Lise Watier - Undercover creme concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by KMarc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite undereye concealer so far. It instantly brightens my eyes (or any dark areas in my face) giving the illusion that I actually got some sleep haha ! I also use it to cover some imperfections, but the coverage is quite sheer so I prefer to use another product for dark acne scars and active breakouts. The shade I got is perfect for me and the formula blends really naturally on my skin, without getting caky or flaky, while managing to actually stay on my very oily face for the entire day ! My only problem with the packaging is that you can't see when you're going to be out of product, but on the other hand I really like the sponge tip applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer and always find myself going back to it. Its quite expensive but you get what you pay for unlike other concealers ex MAC because it covers up dark circles quite nicely. I use the shade clair and I am an NC 25-30.

Update Iv noticed this is much too yellow for me might work when I have a tan but deff will not be wearing this right now :S

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by information3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now. The first time I tried it, the person helping me at SDM put it on for me and because of the lighting in there it looked fine. However, I knew that when she put it on I felt like she had put too much. When I left I found that it accentuated the creases around my eyes. I already purchased it and figured I still wanted to try it myself. I got it in "clair" for my nc30ish skintone. I couldn't decide between this one, which was a bit lighter for me, and one ("neutre") which was a bit darker and more pink. I find that when applied with a light hand, it's easy to layer and does look natural. But, as I do have dark circles, this by itself does not cover them. It does make them less apparent though. I also find that it doesn't last and I have to reapply hours later, but I appreciate the packaging and ease of application on the go. I also have the portfolio which I will be testing out. Perhaps in conjunction with that my dark circles will disappear better... or maybe next time I'll try the other color that has a bit more pink tones to it. Otherwise, it's a pretty decent concealer; I didn't expect it to make my circles completely disappear but the fact that it I do look better with it than without it ...and that it doesn't look like I have "stuff" on is good enough for me (for now at least!). I feel like my real overall rating for this is 3.5, but I'll round down as I continue to use it and see how it really holds up.

(2.5mL/0.08 fl.oz.)

INGREDIENTS: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyglyceryl-3, Diisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crossplymer, Glyeral Oleate, Cera Microcrystallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla Cera, Cera Carnuba, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates/Octoacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate +/- Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI77491, CI77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by cjanerun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer! I have faint purplish circles under my eyes, and this covers them perfectly! I use Nude, which is a pinky peach that corrects any purple hues amazingly. It looks so natural and smooth on. I haven't seen it cake or crease at all, and while it isn't especially long-lasting, it lasts at least as long as my foundation (several hours). It also claims to have "light-reflecting properties," and while I'm not sure about that it definitely does brighten the undereye area!

How I use it: I dot this on in a few places under my eye, and then buff it in with a fluffy eyeshadow crease-style brush (I first saw Nic of Pixiwoo do this and it works so much better than a traditional concealer brush! I recommend trying it!). It's like sleep in a tube!

My only gripe is the click-pen packaging, just because I find them annoying and also it's impossible to tell when you're running low! Definitely not major enough problems stop me from buying this concealer though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by m_a_a_n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first review in MUA ever. I decided to speak up since I need to post my raves for this product. I It's creamy, good coverage for undereye circles, does not cake even if you put a lot and lasts all day. This concealer makes me look more awake. Maybe because of its light reflecting properties? I don't know but it's amazing! I also love the pen-like packaging, hygenic and not messy. Just be sure to use 1-2 clicks per use. Definitely better than my Laura Mercier secret concealer.
(I got the "Clair" shade which is perfect for my dark undereye circles. I'm a Mac NC 25 for reference)

I love this so much, I purchased another one already even if I haven't finished the first pen. I never want to run out of this. :)

Update: 3/24/12
Still loving this for undereye circles. It does not crease at all. And the shade Clair is perfect, does not give me the reverse racoon eyes. Ordered 3 online and asked my mom to bring back shere o i have enough supply throughout the year :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As I already said in another review, my undereyes circles are dark and zombie-like. This concealer works wonder for them! It's slightly (but not TOO obivously) lighter than my skin color (MAC NC30), so it really nicely brightens my face. A swipe of powder makes it perfectly invisible. The packaging is great as well. It's a pen with an easy to use sponge tip. It really covers evenly. As said though, the staying power could be better, so that's why I only give it 4 lippies. Otherwise, great product. Could become HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2006 6:45:00 AM More reviews by sonak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color of this concealer is very natural. It blends well and the packaging is very user friendly. The only probelm I had with it is that is doesn't last very long. After 4 hours at the office, I noticed it was starting to crease a little. Other than that, I would buy it again. It's worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2006 1:31:00 AM More reviews by s70princess

I really like this concealer, it performs surprisingly well! It has a creamy texture which applies and blends well ... the coverage is really good and it also has a slight illuminating effect ... the shade "clair" is really nice neutral that works for my C3/NC25 skintone. The packaging is a twist pen with a flocked tip (think Revlon glide lip pens) which is convenient to carry around (no risk of it leaking in a bag or anything) ... my only complaints are that you can't really see how much product is left and one pen only contains 2.5ml of product. Nevertheless, it is a really good product and one I would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely light-medium concealer that adds a teensy bit of an illuminating quality for the undereyes! I have light-moderately annoying darkness in the inner corners of my eyes that have a blue-purple tinge. When they are relatively unproblematic, LW undercover in "clair"( the lightest shade i believe) covers them right up. I find dabbing/patting it on and very gently spreading it outwards works beautifully. Nice, creamy formula. Clair is a warm-toned yellowy-peachy shade. I'm NC30-35, asian with dark hair and eyes, and the peachy tones really do counteract the darkness under my eyes (don't be afraid of using peach!). Will definately repurchase again :)