July 31, 2014 | 1932 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - S Factor Serious Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Cosmiina

My hair is very long, highlited, dry ends and extremely tangly. Indivitual hair is fine/normal, but overall my hair is thick. I consider my hairtype to be quite a challenge and I am very picky with conditioners.

This is one of my HG products. I love the smell and texture, which is quite thick. I use this as a normal conditioner, in every wash. It leaves my hair tangle-free and soft. I highly recommed this to tangly haired persons like me. Normal size bottle is really small and ridiciously expensive, but I always buy 750ml jar which last like 6 months in my use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So good! For $40 this is a pretty pricey conditioner, but you're trying to save your hair sometimes price doesn't matter! Smells lovely like mint, has a nice consistency. Feels heavy when you apply it but when it dries it's so beautiful. My hair feels soft and manageable and that feeling lasts until my next wash. The packaging is alright, but you need to squeeze a lot to get enough product out - which makes me feel like i'm using heaps ): still a 5/5 :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by SatomiMasukami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything for my hair. Really... Nope!
It's a thick conditioner, I would say that looks more like a hair mask treatment in a tube and the smell is delicious, smells like mint ..it's amazing!!
The first time I squeezed this into my hand it was like whoaaaa... this stuff is not liquid so it must be good... arrrgh, and I was disappointed.

My hair is VERY DRY, it's curly so it's already naturally dry... and I bleached it last summer and I color it pretty much every month (I don't use heat on, otherwise I would kill it).
I've tried a lot of stuff, some cheaper, some expensive...
I've seen products that seem to work (or do something) almost immediately, or at least mask some smoothiness effect. I've seen products that take a while to work. But for me, this one is none of them, it doesn't work for my hair - that's it.

I'm sorry, but I've seen drugstore conditioners doing more for my hair and this stuff is way too pricey to buy it again :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh :(

I wish this worked better for me :( Particularly as I bought the £25 industrial tub :/

So this is a pink conditioner with a gel-cum-cream consistency. Beautiful smell - pepperminty!

I tried using this for 5 mins, 1 min, for the duration of a bath, overnight... Nothing has wowed me. My hair feels no shinier, no softer, fluffier, and no better than if I used a low end high street conditioner... I can't explain it when so many of you lovely people have enjoyed it! Boo and/or hiss!

I'm plodding through using my vat of conditioner in the hope it's helping the health of my hair, if not the aesthetics (nothing to suggest it's BAD for my hair, so I'm saving my pride and taking the cup half full approach).

Saw a girl who recommends conditioning, shampooing then conditioning again to see if that finally woos me... But I'm not gonna hold my disappointed breath!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God! Is all I have to say!!!! I thought I had tried really good treatments but nope I was wrong...this is a miracle!! My hair is not damaged only dry at ends due to the use of several hot tools and this left my hair sooooooo soft, shiny and silky it felt like silk. I love it and want to run out and buy the huge jar I saw. Ladies run to get this it's awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lunohodik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my HG hair mask! I don't use it daily as its waaaay toooo rich, its more of a SOS treatment. I use it when my hair needs special TLC. Always always take with me on vacations, or any trips, as its so good after long haul flights, when hair suffers from dry airplane air.

I have extra long, blond hair that is damaged by years of highlighting and other hair experiments such as ombre and so on, also I hate swimming caps and never use them in the pool, I never protect my hair from the sun or salty sea water, :) so this stuff makes my hair healthy! my hair is not just "looking healthy" but actually IS healthy:) amazing stuff, but pricy as hell, here in canada its 32+tax at shoppers, I fount it in target for 19,99:))) yippie!

How I use it, wash my hair, apply serious conditioner, put a shower cap on, and keep it for 10-15 mins, then wash it off, and voila - perfect restoration:)))))
+love the smell of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my hair was sooo damaged a few years back. I have natural 3b highlighted hair... but like many others, I could not put the flat iron down for the life of me. I used it almost daily from freshman year of high school through senior year of college.

My stylist threatened me with the big chop if I didn't get it together, so she recommended I use this before I think about getting any color for a while. I loveddd it. Beautiful smell and consistency. I just wish it was a bigger bottle since I require a lot of conditioner.

Unfortunately, I was a broke college kid when I had this, so I never bought it again. If you can afford this, try it. You will be happy

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by fistflirt

And I belong to the same group. In Canada this product is around $32 for the small 5oz. tube. I had heard great reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It performed no better than a regular conditioner I was using. I have found that regular treatments of coconut oil do a better job! It didn't remove tangles, make my hair softer, etc. My tube smelled like minty fruit. The smell didn't change, angels didn't fly down from the heavens nor did I have silky smooth curls. My hair in thin, curly and middle-aged. Maybe it works better on thicker hair but it did not give me any slip or justification for paying the steep price!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by SoraHime

I belong to the few that did not like this product. I really wanted to love this especially after spending $25 plus tax on this but my hair does not like this conditioner at all. I have fine frizzy hair with dry ends. I colour my hair, blow dry and flat iron. I'm already more than halfway through the 150 ml container and my hair still did not take a liking to it. If I'm spending that much already, I'd rather suck it up and add more money and purchase the Shu conditioners instead (which I've been using for years now and have broken piggie banks) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by IrisFvH

a little bit about my hair first: My brunette hair with some highlights is in normal condition as I dont use a lot of heath and cut it every 6 weeks.

When this conditioner/mask arrived at my home the first thing i did was smell it. And wow.. i did NOT like the smell. sooo minthy!! i didn't smell any of the strawberry they promised.

When applying this after shampooing my hair i was surprised how thick and cream it was. I applied this to the medium and end sections of my hair and was even moooore surprised about how silky creamy thick and wonderful it felt massasing into my hair. It is very thick though so I was a bit afraid it would may be weighing down my hair which gets weight down very quickly.

I left this in for 5 minutes and as I wished.....the minty smell dissapeared!!! :-) and it turned into a lovely strawberry smell.

It was very easy to rinse out and my hair felt very good under the shower.

After blowdrying my hair after applying a tiny bit of heath protect my hair felt SO smooth and SO lush!!!! And I was so glad it didn't weigh down my hair! I'm going to use this once a week as a hair mask and might leave it in a bit longer.

LOVE THIS :)

a TINY thing i thought I should mention.... when having the mask in my hair my hair touched my shoulder blades and it kinda tingled on my skin. It wasn't a very nice feeling. I got sensitive skin and it became a bit itchy in the shower so you might wanna put your hair up in a clip while leaving this in. After showering the itchy feeling was gone.