October 25, 2014 | 839 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - S Factor Serious Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by KayLynn4488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is lucky it even got 2 lippies and that's because it smells really good! Like strawberries and cream with mint. It looks thick and feels good and creamy and detangles like nobodys business but that's it. Once I get out shower and towel dry its rock hard and so tangly. And forget about when it air dries its like a rats nest and so much breakage from tangles. Its waaaayyyy over priced for such a small tube at 28.99 at the salon. I've used it three times so far all different ways and yuck my hair just feels and looks like I fried it. I have medium thick hair with finer strands its color treated frizzy wavy and very dry. This just didn't cut it for me. It makes it semi shiny but nobody wants a shiny rats nest it just looks dirty. Do not recommend at all. I wouldn't even purchase if it was 5 bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a nice hair mask for slightly dry or thin hair, but it's not enough for thick, coarse hair in my opinion. I've found that hair masks work better if I use 3-4 of them in rotation, so I don't use any of them exclusively for a long time. This can be one in the rotation, because it does a decent job, especially at the first couple of times. The large packaging (jar) is unsanitary, and it will never become a HG for me, so I normally choose the small one, which comes in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Cosmiina

My hair is very long, highlited, dry ends and extremely tangly. Indivitual hair is fine/normal, but overall my hair is thick. I consider my hairtype to be quite a challenge and I am very picky with conditioners.

This is one of my HG products. I love the smell and texture, which is quite thick. I use this as a normal conditioner, in every wash. It leaves my hair tangle-free and soft. I highly recommed this to tangly haired persons like me. Normal size bottle is really small and ridiciously expensive, but I always buy 750ml jar which last like 6 months in my use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So good! For $40 this is a pretty pricey conditioner, but you're trying to save your hair sometimes price doesn't matter! Smells lovely like mint, has a nice consistency. Feels heavy when you apply it but when it dries it's so beautiful. My hair feels soft and manageable and that feeling lasts until my next wash. The packaging is alright, but you need to squeeze a lot to get enough product out - which makes me feel like i'm using heaps ): still a 5/5 :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by SatomiMasukami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't do anything for my hair. Really... Nope!
It's a thick conditioner, I would say that looks more like a hair mask treatment in a tube and the smell is delicious, smells like mint ..it's amazing!!
The first time I squeezed this into my hand it was like whoaaaa... this stuff is not liquid so it must be good... arrrgh, and I was disappointed.

My hair is VERY DRY, it's curly so it's already naturally dry... and I bleached it last summer and I color it pretty much every month (I don't use heat on, otherwise I would kill it).
I've tried a lot of stuff, some cheaper, some expensive...
I've seen products that seem to work (or do something) almost immediately, or at least mask some smoothiness effect. I've seen products that take a while to work. But for me, this one is none of them, it doesn't work for my hair - that's it.

I'm sorry, but I've seen drugstore conditioners doing more for my hair and this stuff is way too pricey to buy it again :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by sezasunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh :(

I wish this worked better for me :( Particularly as I bought the £25 industrial tub :/

So this is a pink conditioner with a gel-cum-cream consistency. Beautiful smell - pepperminty!

I tried using this for 5 mins, 1 min, for the duration of a bath, overnight... Nothing has wowed me. My hair feels no shinier, no softer, fluffier, and no better than if I used a low end high street conditioner... I can't explain it when so many of you lovely people have enjoyed it! Boo and/or hiss!

I'm plodding through using my vat of conditioner in the hope it's helping the health of my hair, if not the aesthetics (nothing to suggest it's BAD for my hair, so I'm saving my pride and taking the cup half full approach).

Saw a girl who recommends conditioning, shampooing then conditioning again to see if that finally woos me... But I'm not gonna hold my disappointed breath!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Oh my God! Is all I have to say!!!! I thought I had tried really good treatments but nope I was wrong...this is a miracle!! My hair is not damaged only dry at ends due to the use of several hot tools and this left my hair sooooooo soft, shiny and silky it felt like silk. I love it and want to run out and buy the huge jar I saw. Ladies run to get this it's awesome!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by lunohodik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my HG hair mask! I don't use it daily as its waaaay toooo rich, its more of a SOS treatment. I use it when my hair needs special TLC. Always always take with me on vacations, or any trips, as its so good after long haul flights, when hair suffers from dry airplane air.

I have extra long, blond hair that is damaged by years of highlighting and other hair experiments such as ombre and so on, also I hate swimming caps and never use them in the pool, I never protect my hair from the sun or salty sea water, :) so this stuff makes my hair healthy! my hair is not just "looking healthy" but actually IS healthy:) amazing stuff, but pricy as hell, here in canada its 32+tax at shoppers, I fount it in target for 19,99:))) yippie!

How I use it, wash my hair, apply serious conditioner, put a shower cap on, and keep it for 10-15 mins, then wash it off, and voila - perfect restoration:)))))
+love the smell of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my hair was sooo damaged a few years back. I have natural 3b highlighted hair... but like many others, I could not put the flat iron down for the life of me. I used it almost daily from freshman year of high school through senior year of college.

My stylist threatened me with the big chop if I didn't get it together, so she recommended I use this before I think about getting any color for a while. I loveddd it. Beautiful smell and consistency. I just wish it was a bigger bottle since I require a lot of conditioner.

Unfortunately, I was a broke college kid when I had this, so I never bought it again. If you can afford this, try it. You will be happy

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by fistflirt

And I belong to the same group. In Canada this product is around $32 for the small 5oz. tube. I had heard great reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It performed no better than a regular conditioner I was using. I have found that regular treatments of coconut oil do a better job! It didn't remove tangles, make my hair softer, etc. My tube smelled like minty fruit. The smell didn't change, angels didn't fly down from the heavens nor did I have silky smooth curls. My hair in thin, curly and middle-aged. Maybe it works better on thicker hair but it did not give me any slip or justification for paying the steep price!