August 21, 2014 | 2175 users online

Masks - Clinique - Total turnaround 15 min mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by FlavioR

I leave this product on overnight instead of only 15 minutes. When I wake up I have brighter skin, and it's generally even toned, uniform. The effect doesn't last long, but for a cream, it's pretty good. The packaging is a jar which I do not care for because it's unsanitary. Will repurchase anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's like getting a mini-facial in 15 minutes. It leaves your skin super soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by cryslw1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Really like this mask, it makes a visible difference every time I use it. My pores are less congested looking, my skin is brighter, more even-toned and glowy. I only use once a month since I use retin-a micro and don't want to exfoliate so much so this tube will definitely last me awhile. Whenever I run out though I will definitely repurchase. I rated it four lippies because I don't think it's perfect, but it is a really great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by 962Sandlot

I bought this product a week ago for $13.99 - if I'm not mistaken it was originally around $34? I was amazed at the price and I LOVE Clinique face products so I had to try it. I've only used the mask once (today) and I liked it. My skin felt so soft after 15 minutes of it, other than that I have not noticed it any brighter.
I have only used it once so we'll see :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin but it is still inclined to break out (at nearly 50 I find this to be one of life's bitter ironies-wrinkles and pimples at the same time!).I have been a fan of regular exfoliation all my life but I find mechanical exfoliation to be a bit harsh now. This mask efficiently and gently exfoliates without irritation. I love it and use it weekly. A bonus is that it does not dry my skin or add oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by smiah94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i heard very good thing about this product but i was disappointed. it was easy to apply because of the consistency, and looked great because of the parle on ti, however this didnt brighten my complexion AT ALL! used with the turnaround concentrate (which also didnt brighten) it made my skin smoother and softer, but not brighter. i supposed it's all a matter of preference; i personally was looking for a product which evens out my skin tone and faded all my nasty acne marks which this didnt do. if you are also looking for this kind of product, i suggest you check out the estee lauder night repair products... they are quite expensive but they definitely work. well the night cream anyway. the concentrate isn't as great and im yet to try their eye cream! very excited :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I use it the night before an "occasion" when I want my skin to glow. It works and washes off fairly easily unlike some masks.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is kind of useless, I'm not sure I see the point in using this "Mask". I put it on, it's thick and gooey and reasonably hard to spread, I left it on for 15mins, took it off with a damp cloth, and the result? It did absolutely nothing positive for my dry skin, it just made it more dry!

Waste of money for me and won't purchase again as I could get a better result just using a foaming cleanser and a cloth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I try to use this once a week and leave it on for about 15-20min. I love this stuff. It looks kinda sparkly when you have it on, but once you wash it off, my skin is so soft and glows. I think this product is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by cakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually use this pair with the Turnaround Concentrate as i have oily skin. I often leave this mask on for about 30 mins instead of 15 mins, use it about once a week. After using this mask, my face feel really soft instantly. And when i wake up next day in the morning, i can tell that the redness on my face is gone. Though i usually get the similar result with just the Turnaround Concentrate itself. The result is kinda temporary, only last about a day or two. You will have to keep using it like every other days to look great everyday