December 22, 2014 | 1474 users online

Skincare - Face - Aloette - Line Relief Concentrate

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lionstar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cannot go without this! You do have to use this everyday, for me
at least. I have a certain in-law with bad #11's--she needs this but
I'm not telling! Unfortunately the container is small and is expensive...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Im50

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not only will I buy this product again, I have used more than I can remember...too bad the stuff didn't soak through to the brain, and give it the shot of youth that it gives your wrinkles! Used faithfully, this stuff really makes a difference. I inherited fine pored, delicate skin from my mother, who had tons and tons of wrinkles. At 57, my skin looks better every year from the use of the full line of Aloette. If I weren't used to a life of leisure, I would sell the stuff! I don't get the "instant" effects, but boy, are they cumulative! I have now started applying it to the marionette lines from nose to chin....will come back and tell you how that is going!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Bonnn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Better products on the market than this one

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by KEITHC005

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product in a kit(Total Line Repair System) from Shop At Home TV after watching a presentation about it. I receievd this product yesterday and promptly ripped the package open awaiting my evening cleansing ritual in anticipation of using the newest item in my Aloette collection. Well, let me preface by saying that I am 41 years old and live in state with major sun and as a teen of the 80's didnt really take care of my skin as far as sunscreen goes. I have noticed that I am getting the normal crows feet around my eyes and have always had the good old "11" between my brows (from squinting I soppose)and 2 creases on my neck. I washed my face and applied the line relief concentrate along theses areas and then applied the Pro Line Freeze in the same areas as instructed. I swear within and hour the center of those lines on my forehead appeared to be virtually gone!!!1 I wasnt sure if it was imy imagonation but my husband noticed it too!!! I will continue to use these 2 products faithfully . I am looking forward to improved results with continued use!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by walljoy

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There is a God! This stuff is fabulous! I took a risk ordering this but knew I could return it if not satisfied. After watching the convincing presentation of this product on Shop at Home, I decided to give it a go and order it. This product has argiline in it, which research has shown to be highly effective in zapping those wrinkles. The argiline is also very concentrated, which is what makes 'thee' difference. My target areas --> the number '11' between my eyebrows, the horizontal lines on my forehead, and the lines at the corners of my eyes (aka "crow's feet"). Well, I tried this stuff and saw results a few minutes to an hour or so after applying it! I was shocked! I cried! I laughed! I jumped for joy! I hated those lines so much and this stuff REALLY REALLY does what it proposes to do...diminish the appearance of lines. At first, I thought it was an illusion and was fantasizing that this stuff worked. But after a few more applications over the following weeks, I can conclusively say that this product works! In fact, I notice that the more you apply it, the more accumulative the effects are. You may still see some fineness to your lines, but if I were to scale it on a percent basis, I would say that my lines are approximately 95 - 98% diminished when using this product. I am sold on this product and treat it like the golden nugget it is! It's the most precious skin care item in my health and beauty cabinet. I thank goodness for its conception and hope they never run out of this stuff!
**UPDATE: Just had to write and comment on the above review (which has since disappeared/been deleted). The opening line in my review on the Line Relief product is not calling the product itself "a God." It simply means "There is a God" ...someone has answered my prayers! Since God (with a capital G, not lowercase g) is sometimes in doubt, it's sort of anecdotal. It simply means that there is now evidence to show that someone was listening to our prayers about a desperate situation....and finally, a response! Keep it in a positive (and slightly humorous) light! My mother and her mother had little to no lines even after reaching 60 and 70 years old! They practiced good skin care, chose to age gracefully, and managed to wear and show their years of experience and character on their resumes and through their actions, rather than on their faces...and they do not look 'odd' at all. And, to quote (and modify) a famous phrase..."to each his or her own." BTW, I change my rating on this product from 5 lippies to 10!