September 17, 2014 | 2031 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection Extreme

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product actually hurts... i had to wipe it off my lips at first i was actually going to cry. After using it for awhile it actually made my lips dry. It did make my lips swollen and more red because they were quite irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by alaino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product claims to boost collagen in your lips for long-term fullness beyond what the original formula did. I was skeptical of these claims at first, but 8 months after my purchase, I can verify these claims.

The tingle is very light and not bothersome at all. It didn't burn like other products I've tried. It smells fruity and is very comfortable.

When I bought this product in January, I had very thin, flat lips that dried out easily. After using this product at least once a week for eight months, I'm definitely not Angelina Jolie sized but my lips have certainly increased in plumpness and size. They're much softer and dry out less often. And that's in their natural state, not when using this product.

If you can handle a little tingle and can spend $28, this is a fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by GlowandProsper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love a big, full pout and this stuff delivers. I tried it at Sephora and in less than a minute, I felt the tingles and could tell that my lips were getting bigger. It's amazing! I absolutely love this product. It's comparable to LipFusion, but I'd say it's even better. The only downside is that a) it's expensive and b) it doesn't last as long as I wish it did!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this but failed me. Smells great, nice shine but I can get that from any gloss. It tingled and didn't plump at all. Very disappointing. Didn't work for me but I've seen it work for others. I'm just going to get actual juvederm lol

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

It's alright. Somewhat moisturizing. It does plump your lips bit not for long, so the price is not worth it. If you go even a little bit outside your lipline on accident your skin will turn red!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very full defined lips already but I wanted something just a little more for when I wear neutral coloured lipsticks, I tried this in a sephora store just out of curiosity and thought it would be a crap shoot and a waste of money. It takes a few minutes before you start to feel it working but it does work! I was surprised, it doesn't hurt but it also doesn't feel great. It's very tingly, almost as if you had eaten something very spicy and it touched your lips. It definitely swells them and makes them very red so I like to put a nude lipstick on them. This product is very expensive though IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by vivalalita

I've been using this product for two years now. The product has a silky smooth, almost oily, sheer feeling to it. It is not sticky or "gloopy" feeling at all, I cannot believe there are people out there that would even consider this sticky.. (I'm staring at a tube of Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker..) I do not wear this as a lip gloss. I really don't think this is a lip gloss, this is a lip PLUMPER. It does not tingle, this stuff stings and burns. And it does exactly what it says it will do. It causes inflammation hence the redness that everyone sees. I'm on the hype bandwagon with this one. It works. I wear this for about 15 minutes and then apply another gloss over it to keep it in place. The stinging lasts for around 15 minutes. It swells my lips up into a nice pout and I have not found another lip plumper to compare to. I have pretty nice sized lips, but that's not going to stop me from trying to reach new levels of vanity. This stuff gets the job done. I should be a sales rep and do before and after testimonials on the spot. I'm not saying that this will work for you, but it works for me. I would encourage you ladies to visit your local Sephora and sample it out yourselves, I have had friends who cannot take the sting, and I've had friends that even I have only noticed a red irritated look to their lips. In my case this stuff swells, and the packaging says it will cause long term results. Personally I rub Vaseline on my lips every Sunday and scrub it in with a tooth brush to get rid of dead skin. I ALWAYS sleep with Carmex on at night and include this lip plumper in on my makeup routine. Between that I rock a luscious pout, I credit to this product. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Prettologist

It is a clear gloss you put it on your lips, wait 5 minutes and BAM, your lips are fuller juicier and has that beautiful pinky color. It doesn't go double the size but you will defiantly notice a difference. The down side of the product is that it stings like no body's business but only for a few minutes and it is a very tolerable pain. You have to put it only on your lips and don't go anywhere around it cuz it will make it red and not cute at all !
End of story, this product is the best lip plumping product out there in the market and it does plump your lips pretty nicely.
www.prettology.com

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by keerawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gives you a really tingly sensation and does plum your lips up alot, results dont last too long though, probably about hour tops.,so you have to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

To be fair, I have great lips. Conceited (thanks angel123) :) I know, but I seriously have zero complaints about my lips, EXCEPT that they can get pretty dry. Not visibly dry, but the kind of tightness YOU can feel (I HATE that). I have zero desire to have bigger lips, but I do like the definition that gives me. I have a sharp cupids bow, and this accentuates that. But what I love the most about this is that is is VERY moisturizing, I really only buy it for that. I put it on while I finish the rest of my face, wipe it off and put on my Cherry Carmex and I'm good to go.
The only compliant I have (which is a rather big one) is that once the tube gets broken in, when you close it and tighten the cap, it starts to seep out over time. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I haven't had one single tube that did not do this. So I have to keep it in a plastic baggy in my makeup box.