January 29, 2015 | 1737 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection Extreme

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 9:32:00 AM More reviews by dolcibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally got my hands on this plumper after it continuously sold out at every Sephora I went to. I bought it because I loved the original formula and this plumper promised immediate and long term effects, so I couldn't pass this up.
The formula is really nice, not sticky at all - I can't see much of the iridescent shine when I apply it but that doesn't bother me. This plumper actually WORKS!
I usually scrub my lips before applying, and I wear it like a balm/serum all day rather than a gloss - I reapply it when I feel I need to, and I apply it before bed. This product has actually given my lips MORE VOLUME! I have only been using it for 3-4 days and my lips are PERMANENTLY plumper. I am not kidding! Even when it is not on my lips, I can see and feel how much more volume there is to them.

The only major downfall is the CRAZY PRICE!! I paid nearly $40 CAD for this little tube, and I am disappointed that I love it so much because now I always want to use it. sigh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Ikb15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product because I wanted bigger and fuller lips like most of everyone writing a review on here. I got it yesterday and I tried it out, applying twice a day like suggested on the back of the box. Nothing happened besides a tingle that lasted 4-5 mins and then my lips were instantly a little plumper. I was actually pleased with my results, untill today just an hour ago when I went to apply it right before bed. I was lying in bed when I felt a burning sensation on my face around my lips. I thought it was just the tingling kicking in again, but this time it hurt worse. So I went to look in the mirror and I had a huge red circle surrounding my lips. The first 5 minutes it wasn't so bad, but then as time progressed it got worse and 10 mins later I had hives all over my face. This product made me have an allergic reaction and the funny/weird thing is I checked the ingredients multiple times (because as a future Dermatology PA, I take skin products or any products that will be going on my face at that alone pretty serious) and there was nothing in the serum to cause me to have an allergic reaction. I'm very disappointed with this product and will be taking it back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I was excited to get Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme because someone I know got it & had amazing results in 2 days; I was honestly a little skeptical because I haven't had any luck with lip plumping products & $28 is a lot for a product that may or may not work… The gloss is worth it! It's the best, hands down. Even though it says it's a lip gloss, I see it as more of a serum because I wear it in the morning & in the evening before bedtime. I don't wear it underneath another lip gloss, lip stick, or other lip treatments. I wear it alone & it looks fine! Because it's a "lip gloss," no one will know I am using a treatment.

The first time I applied it (daytime), the "slightly intense tingle" was borderline painful & lasted about ten minutes. I honestly wiped it off after a couple hours. The second one (nighttime) hurt worse than the first, but it only lasted maybe five minutes. I saw some plumping results after that application. This serum actually hydrated & nourishes, too! The discomfort was worse than I thought it would be & I don't care. I realized that to look good, you've got to experience some pain.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product actually hurts... i had to wipe it off my lips at first i was actually going to cry. After using it for awhile it actually made my lips dry. It did make my lips swollen and more red because they were quite irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by alaino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product claims to boost collagen in your lips for long-term fullness beyond what the original formula did. I was skeptical of these claims at first, but 8 months after my purchase, I can verify these claims.

The tingle is very light and not bothersome at all. It didn't burn like other products I've tried. It smells fruity and is very comfortable.

When I bought this product in January, I had very thin, flat lips that dried out easily. After using this product at least once a week for eight months, I'm definitely not Angelina Jolie sized but my lips have certainly increased in plumpness and size. They're much softer and dry out less often. And that's in their natural state, not when using this product.

If you can handle a little tingle and can spend $28, this is a fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by GlowandProsper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love a big, full pout and this stuff delivers. I tried it at Sephora and in less than a minute, I felt the tingles and could tell that my lips were getting bigger. It's amazing! I absolutely love this product. It's comparable to LipFusion, but I'd say it's even better. The only downside is that a) it's expensive and b) it doesn't last as long as I wish it did!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by SophMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this but failed me. Smells great, nice shine but I can get that from any gloss. It tingled and didn't plump at all. Very disappointing. Didn't work for me but I've seen it work for others. I'm just going to get actual juvederm lol

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

It's alright. Somewhat moisturizing. It does plump your lips bit not for long, so the price is not worth it. If you go even a little bit outside your lipline on accident your skin will turn red!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very full defined lips already but I wanted something just a little more for when I wear neutral coloured lipsticks, I tried this in a sephora store just out of curiosity and thought it would be a crap shoot and a waste of money. It takes a few minutes before you start to feel it working but it does work! I was surprised, it doesn't hurt but it also doesn't feel great. It's very tingly, almost as if you had eaten something very spicy and it touched your lips. It definitely swells them and makes them very red so I like to put a nude lipstick on them. This product is very expensive though IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by vivalalita

I've been using this product for two years now. The product has a silky smooth, almost oily, sheer feeling to it. It is not sticky or "gloopy" feeling at all, I cannot believe there are people out there that would even consider this sticky.. (I'm staring at a tube of Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker..) I do not wear this as a lip gloss. I really don't think this is a lip gloss, this is a lip PLUMPER. It does not tingle, this stuff stings and burns. And it does exactly what it says it will do. It causes inflammation hence the redness that everyone sees. I'm on the hype bandwagon with this one. It works. I wear this for about 15 minutes and then apply another gloss over it to keep it in place. The stinging lasts for around 15 minutes. It swells my lips up into a nice pout and I have not found another lip plumper to compare to. I have pretty nice sized lips, but that's not going to stop me from trying to reach new levels of vanity. This stuff gets the job done. I should be a sales rep and do before and after testimonials on the spot. I'm not saying that this will work for you, but it works for me. I would encourage you ladies to visit your local Sephora and sample it out yourselves, I have had friends who cannot take the sting, and I've had friends that even I have only noticed a red irritated look to their lips. In my case this stuff swells, and the packaging says it will cause long term results. Personally I rub Vaseline on my lips every Sunday and scrub it in with a tooth brush to get rid of dead skin. I ALWAYS sleep with Carmex on at night and include this lip plumper in on my makeup routine. Between that I rock a luscious pout, I credit to this product. Good luck!