Lise Watier Crystal Drops in Sweet Sugar

3.8

on 9/7/2011 5:18:00 AM

I like the slim tube as its convienient to carry and as for the price, I do not know how much it cost as this was given to me as a present. For the product itself, I like how it has vitamin E in it and how it isnt sticky and gives a nice sheer shine.

I dont know wether this gloss contains harmful ingredients or not. I certainly hope it doesnt! The printing on it is rubbing off/fading so now I just have a clear tube that has absolutely no words on it heh -_- The taste of this product is weird, so I'd give this a 3.5 if I could, be we cant, so I think for me, it's leaning more on the 3 lippies side.

This shade puts more sparkles on your lips than the other shades. It looks amazing over lipstick. It is a lot like Dior Sorbet Meringue but not as drying or as expensive. It also isn't as sticky as most lip glosses out there. I do find this gloss doesn't go on as nice as the other Crystal Drop shades but I still like it. I mix it with other glosses to add some sparkle.

on 5/6/2006 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was an ok lip gloss. on me it turned my lips red when i put it on, and once it dried my lips were dry and wrinkled. no moisturizing in there. of course this is a quality brand so 10$ isnt that bad, i was expecting something better from it though.i purchased it in blue lagoon. the packaging is half the price of course and very nice. i wont repurchase. it fades quite quickly as well. this was below drugstore quality..

on 11/26/2005 12:58:00 AM

This is the most sparkley out of the whole line. It is a beautiful clear gloss, jam packed with sparkle and shine. My lips feel so shiny and they smell so sweet. The is a fantastic lip gloss to layer with especially with the Lise Waiter line (try layering it with Crystal Drops Vanille). This is a great buy. I would reccomend this gloss to anyone. You really have to try it to see how wonderful it looks.

Popular Lip Glosses