October 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - C.O. Bigelow - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by divinemisscopa

This product worked well and did not irritate my sensitive eyes. The lid on the bottle never seemed to want to stay closed, though. My last bottle got smashed in my luggage on a trip back from California. I can also claim that this easily washes out of clothes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 2:27:00 AM More reviews by oshiekosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye make up remover! I bought it at the B&BW Semi Annual Sale for $4!! It does not sting my eyes, does not leave a residue and feels like water. The best part is that it takes off every bit of eye makeup! =) I would hate to have to spend $14 on it but once I run out... I just may!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unlike other eye make-up removers, this product is not oily and does an excellent job at removing even the toughest mascara and liner. Like all Bigelow products, it's an excellent product and value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by queenisabelle29

this product is not oily and does a fair job at tatking my eye makeup off. however i have noticed that it can really get eyeshadow off but it takes several swips of a cotton soaked in it to get mascara or any sort of liner off. it doesn't sting if i get it in my eyes and it manages not to irritate my sensitive skin, both of which are pluses. i really doubt thatr i would buy this product again because the cleansing water by caudalie works much better without irritating my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by specialkalle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very non-oily and unscented, but it's not the best at taking off waterproof mascara. I use this rarely, and it does kind of sting your eyes, but the bottle is pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lily530

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye make-up remover! It's not oily in the least. This removes make-up well and is very soothing. My face loves products with rose extract...and this has it. HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2005 9:24:00 PM More reviews by aimmerz

this is pretty good, although a bit expensive (15 bucks for a 4 ounce bottle). its fragrance-free but it does burn if i get it in my eyes.