August 28, 2014 | 1666 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears Fantasy Body Souffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lotion I got in a gift set along side the perfume and shower gel I don't care much for the shower gel.but this body lotion smells so yummy and delicious makes my skin soft and smell lasts a few hours then wears off I love this and would buy it in a heartbeat!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by omglove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love the scent of the lotion, but it was a bit strong for me... so I mixed it with water and put it in a spritzer bottle. I love the light elegance and the young feeling to it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by thriller10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i liked it because it smells just the the perfume but lighter which is what i wanted because ive always thought the perfume was a bit too strong but it doesnt moisturies that well but i think if you just want the scent like i did then go for it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee this! It smells delicious and works great with the perfume. It also makes my skin feel super smooth and silky. I love using it in combination with the fragrance for a delightful scent that lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this with the perfume and it compliments it well. It isn't the great at moisturizing but smells nice. I will buy more when this runs out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2007 7:56:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This sticky lotion dries my skin out and packaging is poor quality, but the scent is gorgeous, even better than the perfume! Its very drying, feels unpleasantly tacky/sticky. I had to use a moisturiser to smooth my skin after using this souffle for scent. The packaging sucks as BOTH lids snapped at the hinges after a few uses.

EDIT: I saved up and purchased a couple of Body Creams from Guerlain and Annick Goutal and am so glad I did. They are super moisturising on skin and smell even better than Fantasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Fantasy by Britney Spears perfume so I decided to buy the matching Lotion. This is really aswesome. It is more of a thick cream to me but well worth it. I have really dry skin and hands from time to time and I use this stuff and it instantly leaves my skin soft. It is also very heavily fragranced and if I wear it alone I still get compliments on its sweet scent. I wish they would add a body wash too! I have the big 6.8 oz. souffle and it lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by xoxemilie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It smells really good and it really moisturizes your skin. It doesn't take too long for it to absorb either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by warriorofice

I like this a lot. It's soft and silky and adheres well to the skin, and of course layers the beautiful Fantasy scent, and helps it last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish this was in a jar instead of a tube put its a beautiful scent that lasts all day and smells just like the fragrance. It made my skin very soft, I absolutly loved this and will be buying it again.