Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears Fantasy Body Souffle

4.6

on 2/7/2013 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this lotion I got in a gift set along side the perfume and shower gel I don't care much for the shower gel.but this body lotion smells so yummy and delicious makes my skin soft and smell lasts a few hours then wears off I love this and would buy it in a heartbeat!

on 12/10/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love the scent of the lotion, but it was a bit strong for me... so I mixed it with water and put it in a spritzer bottle. I love the light elegance and the young feeling to it!

on 4/12/2010 7:41:00 AM

i liked it because it smells just the the perfume but lighter which is what i wanted because ive always thought the perfume was a bit too strong but it doesnt moisturies that well but i think if you just want the scent like i did then go for it

on 2/24/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I loveeeee this! It smells delicious and works great with the perfume. It also makes my skin feel super smooth and silky. I love using it in combination with the fragrance for a delightful scent that lasts all day.

on 10/13/2007 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Got this with the perfume and it compliments it well. It isn't the great at moisturizing but smells nice. I will buy more when this runs out.

on 5/21/2007 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have been using Fantasy by Britney Spears perfume so I decided to buy the matching Lotion. This is really aswesome. It is more of a thick cream to me but well worth it. I have really dry skin and hands from time to time and I use this stuff and it instantly leaves my skin soft. It is also very heavily fragranced and if I wear it alone I still get compliments on its sweet scent. I wish they would add a body wash too! I have the big 6.8 oz. souffle and it lasts!

on 9/29/2006 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It smells really good and it really moisturizes your skin. It doesn't take too long for it to absorb either.

on 12/10/2005 8:36:00 PM

I like this a lot. It's soft and silky and adheres well to the skin, and of course layers the beautiful Fantasy scent, and helps it last all day.

on 11/25/2005 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wish this was in a jar instead of a tube put its a beautiful scent that lasts all day and smells just like the fragrance. It made my skin very soft, I absolutly loved this and will be buying it again.