October 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - anew force extra eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has been keeping my eye lids lifted for years. It is the best. If I run out my upper eye lids start drooping, I hope they never stop making it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by rosary

I love this stuff, been using it for years. Looks like avon doesn't have it on the website this week.

It sinks in on me in all weather. Its a great summer eye cream. Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad eye cream, but not great. It's very emollient - it started giving me milia, unfortunately. I love the Anew line, but this product isn't for me. I'm 36 with normal-to-dry skin, fine lines, undereye bags. This cream *did* start to improve the puffiness and hydrated well, but there's no way I'll keep using it considering the milia. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by heavendelivered

Tried this one does not seem to anything for my eyes or wrinkles.. Saw no results at all and dont like the packing that makes it harder to remove the product from the edges..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this eye cream day & night for about a month & a half. It hasn't moisturized as well as I would like. Before this I used Avon Alternative eye cream & it moisturized way better. This doesn't seem to help with my fine lines under my eyes & my concealer has been dull & dry since using this product. I just purchased the Roc eye cream to replace the Avon force extra eye cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot understand the negative reviews on this. All of the products in the Anew Force Extra line truly make a difference on my skin. I have so much less wrinkles than I did 15-20 years ago.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is meant for the under eye area. I have been using this for the past month. It's not super moisturizing and my eye area looks relatively the same. I would say that my eyes are a little firmer, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by tracy76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cheap but didn't see any results.There are better eye creams around.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by samanthea227

Avon introduces a unique eye cream designed to help reduce the look of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles giving the area around the eyes a more youthful glow. AM or PM.5 fl oz.

I brought this eye creme for my husband who has always had very dark circles under his eyes either mostly from allergies and stress at work. He has bee using it for over a month and there is a noticible difference underneath and aroud his eyes they look more alive. The dark circles have not completely banished but are lighter. (he uses it at the most oce a day in the am) I started to use the product also and LOVE it...It is so gentle and soft and makes me look very awake and alive...with 2 little ones thats sometimes hard to achieve. I use a tiny amount 2x a day and have seen great results. I will buy this item again!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2007 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Jadalina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Got this in a package with the other Force Extra moisturizers. I have definately noticed a difference in the dark circles under my eyes... as in, they're gone. I was putting on makeup and thought, eh why do my eyes look weird? Hah, it was because they were light underneath instead of dark! I started noticing that about 2 weeks into using this morning and evening. I didn't have any eye lines to begin with save one at the corner of my left, but it does seem to have diminished. Soaks right into my skin, leaving it soft and supple feeling. As with the rest of the Force Extra stuff, the smell isn't anything to write home about and the jar design is crap, but neither are a deal breaker for me. I'm not real fond of the regular price but I got it all on sale and imagine it'll be on sale again soon enough. If not, there's always Ebay!