November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Skincare - Face - Wet 'n' Wild - Wet N Wild Acne Products

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by CurlyGirlMere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I know everyone else hates the products, and the only one I've tried is the moisturizer, but I LOVE IT!!!! it's better than anything else I've tried...I've barely broken out since starting on it and and I have gotten compliments on my skin WITHOUT even using base!!! maybe the washes and treatments aren't any good, but try the lotion...what the heck, it's like $4!!! plus, i believe these products are animal-friendly :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mamasgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I knew these products wouldn't work when I first opened them and smelled the most horrid smell ever...but I tried them anyway. Big mistake. I only used these products twice and they severely irritated my skin--giving me a bad case of whiteheads from my forehead to jawline. These products smell cheap and one can almost tell they are not going to work when first opened. Won't ever re-purchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Cipal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the trial package first and it worked fine for my acne. My face was clearing up. So I bought the full size products and after using everything for 3 weeks, my face went out of control. These products dried out my face and I broke out big time. I stopped using them and my face started to get back to normal. I don't know what the differeance is between the trial package and the full size products, but I will never buy them again.