April 23, 2014 | 1383 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipgelee in Who's That Lady

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the sparkly finish this gives. I also like that it isn't really all that pigmented. It is about as much pink as I can handle in a gloss. It looks super hot paired a nude lip and smokey eyes. I can't get enough. I would repurchase if I had the chance (at a decent $). If you can get your hands on this I say do it! I guess this can be easily duped by many other companies, but the smell and the comfort factor keep bringing me back to lipgelees.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by skizzerkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not terribly into this. I got it for a decent price far after the initial release (I know that some were paying a pretty penny for it), and i wish it was beter. I wanted this to be a shiny, sparkly pink. I wanted there to be more pigment, pearly pink pigment to this!!! But this is sparkles. Just sparkles. Pretty, but overwhelming. Leaves that gritty feeling after the gloss has worn off that I *hate*. It's ok, might make an appearance on my swaplist soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by threekit

This was a product that I regretted not buying when the Who's That Lady line of lipgelees came out. However, when MAC re-introduced it with the Christmas lipgelee set, I was glad. I hate to say it, but this was fairly disappointing. WTL is a little too frosty, and the staying power is not great whatsoever. The thing is, since it doesn't last... I find myself reapplying often, but the more you apply, the frostier it gets. Philosophy's Melon Daiquiri lipshine is the gloss that I wanted WTL to be!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by voodoo_cat07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lipgloss to have for jazzing up a boring liploss or lipstick under, especially at night. It has pearl shimmer and give my lips a beautiful wet irridescent look which goes well with smoky eyes. I purchased this in the MAC 2006 Lip Gelee Holiday set and its one of my favourites out of the five. However, I would deduct a point because of its poor staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I think this Lipgelee is a nice one to have. It basically, for me, goes on clear with TONS of shimmer. I can wear it over lipsticks or by itself (as long as I don't goop it on). Lips with Bling! :) Anyway I got it in the holiday set. If it were available for purchase, I would buy it when I run out. The texture is a little gritter than other lipgelees I have tried but not as noticable as a lipglass or lusterglass.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very pretty gloss i am late to the party on the gelees.
This gloss is easily duplicated with baby pink's pearl gloss so if ya'll missed this gloss if you can get your hands on the baby pink version it looks exactly the same.

BUT if have to say i am glad i got this and i do wear it often. I wear lots of drama eyemakeup so this is perfect on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by stolenlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was not particularly happy with this product on its own. It is a sheer frosty glittery coat on top of your lips. Not amazing on lips with any pigmentation. However, when put on top of another lip product it is just FABULOUS. It amplifies the splendor levels of all other lip products. I thought flashmode lustreglass was good enough on its own, but clearly I was mistaken. Two dabs of WTL lipgelee on top of flashmode made it one of the BEST lip combinations ever.
It is sad that MAC did not make this a permanent part of their collection, because it far exceeds many of the permanent line lipgelees.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved this as a gift in the set of 4 lipgelee's. I thought I'd might like this color since it looked like a clear pink with some shimmer in the tube. But it comes out very frosty, very pale washed out pink with frosty glitter. Not exactly of my taste and it also didn't pare well over top of any colors either. This was not for me, but if you're into the whole pale pink with FROST, then this might be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by AimeeGoMeow

This is one of my HG glosses which sucks since it's DC. It's a very subtle pink gloss with silver shimmer that reflects the rainbow off of my lips.

Lip gelees are my preferred lip gloss because they are not sticky at all and have sheer colour. My complaint about the packaging is that the squeeze tubes are notorious for bursting at the seams. I had a Dewy Jube die in the mail, so I now carry lip gelees in a snack-sized Ziploc bag.

Application is easy with the angled applicator tip on the tube. The amount of product in the tube is 15 mL and seems to last forever for me. The tube fits nicely in my pocket if I'm ever brave/stupid enough to carry it that way. :D

If you missed out on this shade with Who's That Lady? don't fret! It will be released as a mini in the holiday sets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2006 9:21:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS. I received it in a swap [thanks Mai!] and I love it..its a gorgeous light pink with sparkles..it is SOOO pretty. Why the frick is it LE? Its the best lipgelee I have! I loveeee it sooo much! I'll be depressed when I run out!