April 18, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Lip Tint No 1137

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i am writing the same review for all the mentha lip tints that i have (i have all but the bare mint). same review applies to all...

only Pro's, NO cons!
- extreme shine, almost liquid-like. more shine than juicy tubes, lipglass, etc
- not sticky
- fresh taste. some glosses are scented but have no taste/taste awful. this has much less taste than the ultra mentha/cinnament mentha etc, but if you do get a taste, it is pleasant
- thick, smooth applicator fills out lips beautifully. not streaky or uneven
- applicator stays clean
- relatively long wearing
- gentle tingle
- the color payoff varies from tube to tube. all are universally flattering, soft, and juicy
- i do not believe in "plumpers" (the only thing that will plump your lips is lip injections, period), but these definitely have an enhancing effect. your lips will look juicy
- i ALWAYS get compliments on these glosses. always.
- very reasonable price
- large size
- often on sale/special!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by DaisyBlake

Great product! Tastes great, and makes my lips look amazing! It makes your breath fresher too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by mzz_shorty

This is SO great. Gives a soft plump look. Cheap. Cute packaging. Feels really fresh on the lips. And it's yummy. :) Just don't wear it on a windy day with your hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 7:32:00 AM More reviews by xSiMPLYPiNK

This smells great, tastes great, & feels refreshing on my lips. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by shoefanatic

I have a couple of these, and this one is my favorite shade.
It's light pink, very subtle, barely leaves any color on my lips but perfect for applying on go! The smell and taste are great, I feel refreshed when I apply it. Got this on sale, would definatelly repurchase on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really see the tint on my lips. I think because it is so close to my natural lip color. This makes my lips shimmer slightly and it adds a lot of shine. Anyway, I love the taste and the smell. All in all this is a nice gloss. I think it would probably look nice layed over lipstick. I will repurchase. .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 4:15:00 AM More reviews by pandapee

This is my all time fave lip gloss! I carry this around with my almost all the time. I love the natural pink color and refreshing cool mint. It smells and tastes great that my bf loves kissing me with it! I used to only wear chapstick and gloss on top if I wanted color. But this lip gloss makes it easier for me since now I would only have to carry this! It does keep me moistured for a long time but color does fade after a while which I find to be the only downside. However, I really like the color and how its so convenient. This color seems to sell out fast at B&B so I usually stock up when I see it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by xjsbellamias13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this. It smells/taste great. the consistency is smooth and glides on effortlessly. It soothes my lips and actually mousterizes them. Even though this is just a tint, it does deposit a milky pale pink that looks absolutely gorgeous. I reach for this lipgloss the MOST out of any of my other lipglosses. Its so simple but amazing. I will continue to buy this every time i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by iceisa007

This is my favorite lip gloss!
It soothes my lips enough that it's not overwhelming and the taste isn't bad either! All the flavors are great, but this is by far my favorite! Its sheer but has that perfect hint of color!
I definatly recommend this and will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lilyflowers

I really, really love this. The minty taste, subtle pink tint, and perfect texture (smooth, not sticky or greasy-feeling at all) make this the best lip gloss ever. I also like that this gloss is sufficiently shiny without making my lips overly goopy and reflective. Bath and Body Works has them on sale for $2 sometimes, so it's a great product for the price.