October 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All Lustres

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by mikithebrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I abhor the lustre formulation- glitterbombs every one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by dewdropsjd

Overall I am not impressed by MAC's Lustres in general. I noticed that there are some general reviews up for MAC eyeshadows formulas so I decided to create a Lustre one since there are alot of girls that would appreciate tips on making most of their Lustres. I will only repurchase a Lustre again if it comes in a palette. I have Honey Lust which came in the Jewel 2004 Holiday palette. Honey Lust is nice and it does have more staying powder than Filament. I usually pat on Honey Lust over another eye shadow for more staying powder. My other Lustre that I bought on a whim was Filament. I loved the shade and bought it but did not experiment with it first. Lost the receipt so now I am stuck. I placed it in my office desk and pat it on 2-3 times the day with my fingertip to keep the color on my lids since it tends to crease. I tried using MAC's cream shadows as per suggestion by a MA but it just creases. I also tried applying with a brush which just has the powder scatter so I use the advice of one of the ladies posted about patting them on and that works for me. Ladies... please post your techniques for using MAC Lustres here because the reviews have been good so we must be missing out on a good thing!