April 23, 2014 | 1909 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Active White Eye Moisture SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by tweety2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for few months now.. and it doesn't work. I still have dark circles under my eyes.. I'm still looking for the real deal that works. Any idea?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by pMaestro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I won't buy this eye cream again and I'm going back to Clinique Stop Signs Eye SPF 15. I thought this would be a comparable product put in better packaging (a tube versus a pot). The Active White provides about as much (or really as little) moisturizing as Stop Signs -- so you still need another moisturizer under it and this is best for it's SPF capabilities. But here's what's wrong with it -- it totally balls up, and almost from the moment you put it on, and I've never had that kind of probably with an eye cream before. So I'm going back to Stop Signs Eye (even though I didn't love it) because it doesn't ball up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 6:13:00 AM More reviews by jacks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eye creams/moisturizers with an SPF 15 are a must for me during the daytime. I really like this one. It's like, moisturizes well, and absorbs quickly into my eye area. It's the perfect consistency to wear under eye concealer since it's not slick/greasy at all. Also, this cream is supposed to brighten the eye area and keep your eyelids from discloration, etc. And I think it's done a good job of keeping the fine lines from forming too. I like it so much that I'm not tempted to try another day eye cream.