October 2, 2014 | 1450 users online

Pressed Powders - Estee Lauder - Light Snow Shimmer Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mascara_babe

Ooo this is such a beautiful subtle highlighter!! It's very soft and gives shimmer and glow not 'glitter'. Very high quality product! The compact is so elegant too and there is a gorgeous snow design on the highlighter.
This and Guerlain's divinora extravagold all over powder are my favourite highlighters to date.
Only downsides to this product are 1) the powder breaks apart easily and 2) the small amount you get when the retail was so expensive. I got it for less on ebay but even on there it wasn't that cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by VampyVixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have oily skin, so liquid illuminzer are not the best choice for me, however I noticed many magazines advertised Light Snow face shimmer/illuminazer, so went to EL counter, they had the last one in stock, this is a Limited edition product so was so lucky to find it.
Results: nothing but glowy gorgeous skin, perfect to any oily or combination skin, I use it all over my face when the rest of my makeup is matte, or just as highlighter over my cheekbones and browbones.
This is not the cheap glitter like many other illuminazers out there, it is very soft with a touch of peach/pink with light shimmer.
The container is gorgeous, gold round compact, I take it with me as my regular mirror, ladies at work love the look of it, so even when I run out of this product, I still will continue using the container as my touch up mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 8:57:00 AM More reviews by cavewoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This beautiful compact is part of the Lauder Holiday 2005 collection, and again Lauder delivers an exquisite container with a lovely product inside. The compact is elegant in gold metal, with a white inlaid disc on the top, and the script letters EL in gold in the center of the white disc. Inside, the powder is embossed with a raised snowflake design, and it shimmers like sunlight on a lake! The powder itself is pinkish-gold. Below the overlay of shimmer (as in many products that come from Italy these days) the powder is still a shimmer and gives a natural flush or glow to the face without being a definite color. No brush or puff included. I tried this on at the Lauder counter by using a cotton ball to apply it. Instant love! The SA tells me that the compact is refillable but not with the Light Snow, just with a regular Lauder refill. I'm tempted to buy another one of these. For an evening or holiday look, it's a lovely but not over-the-top. Just a pretty candlelight glow. And no one does compacts as beautifully as Lauder.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No